Respected Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@cbrite

Ok, so I read your mind, wrote it down, and now I'm studying it.

1527140867177550386692.jpg

@KitTkat This is darling....... Where did you learn your talent ?????? And music ?

You are very good....!!!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@KitTkat You would make the most fantastic mother........ 

and teacher......u dropped from Heaven I'm sure.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite I was taught piano at a young age, then quit....

My biggest music learning time came in high school with a very good band director, who didn't just teach, but shared and opened music up to me and my band mates. I give that teacher thanks, but if I have any talent, that is a gift from God, and I am blessed because of it and in turn, can bless others. (At least I try to do so.)

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite don't paint me to be something too sweet, I get snarly sometimes!😠 lol

Respected Contributor

🤓 ok then @KitTkat but u do have a special talent. Growl later....lol...

I'm going back to watch the Lynx...so lovely... and the volcano... Wish u a good night 🎵

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@KitTkat-

Thank you! and hugs to youSmiley HappyHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

hee @Leiloni mine r black.... and high tops Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy

We're all wearing them during our rehearsal...did u get the memo? 

@cbrite Mine are red high tops. What memo? Did I get kicked out of the band? Woman Tongue back at cha! he heh hehWoman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Elri  I have been an animal activist all of my life & I agree with you 100% There is absolutely nothing funny about animal cruelty, nothing! I am also vegan, & boy is it hard to buy shoes! There is a Lifetime movie Lady E on now, Harry & Meghan, A Royal Romance, thought you might like it. The young lady that plays Meghan looks so much like her, it's amazing. If you check it out pls let me know? My laptop is really getting funky so don't know how long it's gonna last, shopping for a new one. Unless @cbrite will give me hers, you know as a friendship gift, heh, heh, heh. Talk to y'all later. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @KitTkat! I THINK IT'S HER B.D. TODAY OR THIS WEEK, LADIES! ANYWAY, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY OR HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KITKAT, CREATOR OF THIS FUN THREAD & OUR DEAR FRIEND!  Now Band-Its let us sing, Happy Birthday to You to our precious @KitTkat, hit it squirelettes! And, if it's not your b.d. you all can put me in the nut house with all the other nutty squirrels!

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I had to sit to take the darn pic and you @KitTkat went for a TWO hour walk........ ok, I'm doing the hang my head in shame pose.... 😣 Maybe I'll walk n place while sitting.... stomp my feet to the beat...

(OH, that could be a new tune!)... 🤔

Stomp my feet

To our beat

Bang goes the drum

Ouch goes my thumb!

Moves to the keys

That ivory will please

Middle C is cool

Cuz there is no rule

An octive higher

For the richest buyer

And cheers for the nutz