Honored Contributor

I just don't see look of God's hands.  I agree that it's angry looking.  It is interesting though.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Has anyone seen this???   It's so amazing.  It's a cloud formation over Portugal.

Looks like a skeleton hand holding a ball to me.. kinda like this hand..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach, Yes that's how it looks to me also.  Except I see the thumb in the top part and the fingers on the bottom.  Funny how our perceptions were so close, yet not quite the same.  

And I see it very clearly, too.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Suziepeach, Yes that's how it looks to me also.  Except I see the thumb in the top part and the fingers on the bottom.  Funny how our perceptions were so close, yet not quite the same.  

And I see it very clearly, too.

@Citrine1, I suppose it was all those years of doing radiology caused my perception of the clouds.. Kinda like a lateral wrist..  like this but positioned a little different..

Yep funny how so close our perceptions were but not quite the same..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor
It looks like a tasty, crispy, spicy, fried chicken leg to me.
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach, Yes exactly!  I saw the hand as skeleton-like as well.  And, while we saw it slightly differently, we were close.  The thing that's funny about that, too, is that we saw it with very different eyes.  You were in the medical field and I majored in Art.  Interesting.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The Hands of God

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Suziepeach, Yes exactly!  I saw the hand as skeleton-like as well.  And, while we saw it slightly differently, we were close.  The thing that's funny about that, too, is that we saw it with very different eyes.  You were in the medical field and I majored in Art.  Interesting.  Woman Happy

@Citrine1, yes we both have the "eye" for things, for lack of better words.  This is just too cool!

Go VOLS
Esteemed Contributor

It is an amazing photo.  I can visualize the arm, hand and fingers.  I enjoy looking at cloud formations.  They can be so beautiful and interesting.  This one is certainly a powerful image. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like an unusual cloud formation to me.   I see photos of them all the time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

It is an amazing photo.  I can visualize the arm, hand and fingers.  I enjoy looking at cloud formations.  They can be so beautiful and interesting.  This one is certainly a powerful image. 

@cotton4me  ~

I, too agree with you/ cloud formations...and this is is one secured with Power.

I am both medical and an artist. If I were to risk a test guess, this would be (R) hand. 

This is the first time I have examined its full imagine.

"...yes definitely powerful"...

@Thank you @Karnerblue for the interesting photo.

NAES