Honored Contributor

@Puddles

https://ohmy.disney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Winnie-the-Pooh-Piglet-Blustery-Day.jpeg

We're pretty much settled into our new home.  Today after church we went to get more things, including an ironing board (what!?).  We go back a few times a week to get things we need which includes most of our winter clothes and coats, boots, etc.   We've met so many nice people, some of whom are new like us.  I remember faces but names are difficult at times.  Our friends moved into their home this weekend and we're glad they are here; they're only three doors away.

I've moved some things around in the kitchen for better organization.  I seem to be pleased with all the other rooms.  We love the sunroom (were calling it the cloud room Smiley Happy since we have had a lot of rain).  Today it was sunny and we surely enjoyed it.  We'll be watching the Alabama/Clemson game Monday night; dear nephew is a graduate of Clemson and now lives in Florida. 

We're loving our home more and more as time goes on.  We are so thankful for the decision we made to downsize.  Ed's neuropathy has gotten so much worse in the past six months which affects his balance so we're both happy about no more stair steps and the "flowing" layout of the home.

So happy to hear Snow White will soon be a Texan.  I predict she'll fall in love with her new surroundings quickly especially since Ian and you are there.  Smiley Happy

Looking forward to the new winter thread but not the winter weather.  So far, we haven't had any measurable snow but it's been cold and wet a lot of the time.  I'm looking forward to spring so they can get our lawn planted and we can get rid of the mud surrounding us.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello again,

just a quick question.

Poss posted earlier today about the new thread.  

Is there a date for that as of yet??  

Just don’t want to miss anything.

thanks

@viva923 I posted about the new thread and it was posted this evening. Here's the link you can follow to take you right to it. See you at the Winter Tea Room.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/THE-WINTER-TEA-ROOM/td-p/5173422/highlight/false

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles I have not sought medial help, I never get an hepy when I go, so why waste my money, they just manage to make me feel worse about myself and send me on my merry way, I have been dealing this for so long, I just know it will happen every time I go, at every clinic we go to, we are so in debt with Duane's medical bills, they are requiring a payment each month that is more than a car payment, this is just nuts!  They just washed their hands of Duane now too, even though he is full of sores all over due to his skin ailment, the Mayo clinic would not even help him further, all anybody c ares about now is money, and not the patients!  We have basically just given up!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Hooty

Wishing you a Happy Anniversary!

F816AB23-08C9-40F3-8545-95C6B298EC5D.gif

@LTT1, Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Puddles I have not sought medial help, I never get an hepy when I go, so why waste my money, they just manage to make me feel worse about myself and send me on my merry way, I have been dealing this for so long, I just know it will happen every time I go, at every clinic we go to, we are so in debt with Duane's medical bills, they are requiring a payment each month that is more than a car payment, this is just nuts!  They just washed their hands of Duane now too, even though he is full of sores all over due to his skin ailment, the Mayo clinic would not even help him further, all anybody c ares about now is money, and not the patients!  We have basically just given up!

@CareBears  I am truly sorry that you continue to have trouble finding a caring medical facility. I pray you and Duane will someway, somehow find relief. I wish I had a magic suggestion for you, but I do believe in prayer and I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles Thank you Puddles, we really appreciate it!

Respected Contributor

49209870_2025797984386085_8380025701859852288_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

49167825_2026407680991782_6587421208524881920_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1, Hello my dear friend, 

I hope this Christmas season is a special one for you, and your family. My first with my parents in heaven, and there will be a certain emptiness, as you know. I have said here before that my Mom encouraged me not to reflect back, but live my life in happiness. Life is for laughter, and picnics she said. She also told me many times in her final years here, to focus on pleasant things. If there be anything of good report, think on these things. 

Naes Heart

Heart @Tissyanne , 

I had 'A' reason to not be able -at that time- to be here. I know that you may understand. 

A lovely surprise to my personal emails sent me a message (from management, here) that I was being missed. I kept that email still from 4 months ago. 

I hope that you are physically able to read some of what I posted. I had no idea of what you posted reference illness until Monday night.

Sending hugs ~~~ I am having some confusion what had happened-.... especially that last post.

Reading back carefully and slowly to fill in the missing pieces. 

@Tissyanne , much concern, Heart