Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey everyone,

not to much new here.

Son in law will be released about 7pm tonight. his dialysis did not take place at 11am, it was late this afternoon. DD is taking the kids up to pick up thier daddy.

got afternoon walk in. picked up mail, subsitute was here early today.

well that is about it for now. will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Cocoa Cafe

[ Edited ]

Happy Wednesday

Viva,  That's good news that your son in law is doing well  after his surgery.   Your family has been through a lot lately but they seem to be strong and handle things well.   I hope he can come home soon and that their lives will get back to an even keel soon.  

I hope your reaction to that soap is gone.  How uncomfortable that had to be.   I use mainly L'Occitane's Milk Soap with Shea butter on my skin and only that on my face.   I do not use any special cleansers on my face and only Philosophy's Miracle Uplifting Cream on my face at night.  Nothing else, other than pure Shea Butter on my lips.,  which are so dry, but that helps them a lot. 

I used to try all kinds of stuff that QVC featured and sold.  I had so many creams, cleansers, moisturizers, etc.  I finally told my granddaughters to help themselves,  gave some away and pitched the rest.  It sure is saving me a lot of $$ and I wish I'd wised up sooner.   My dermatologist says I have good skin except for the sun damage, shame on me,  and I do not have many wrinkles at all, especially for my age.  Not bragging, just true. Cat Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Festival Backdrops Christmas Background Winter Photography Backdrop CM-6522

Honored Contributor

Gingerbread houses plus...

Honored Contributor

MELUSINE.H

Trusted Contributor

c2cf94c35fa1b8e9bbc4b153887d7290.jpg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Quick Update:  We just  got home from our second day of moving.  We still have to clear everything off of furniture that is being moved tomorrow morning starting at 8 am.  That includes the contents of all drawers and cabinets.  We have a lot of that done but still some to do before bedtime.

We took a lot of boxes over yesterday and again today.  Niece and fiancee were a big help yesterday too.  They moved a lot of boxes and equipment after work and it was such a tremendous help to us.

On our last trip today we took Alfie to see his new home.  He was so excited!   He repeatedly ran from room to room checking everything out.  We asked if he approved and wagging his tail he repeated his tour.  Finally, after nearly a half hour he settled down, got a drink of water, and laid down.  However, every time we moved he was up and going.  He was so funny.  And yes, I think he approves the move.  Smiley Happy

I'll try to post again tomorrow.  Our phone, Internet and TV hookups are supposed to be installed Thursday afternoon.  I hope we're not without Internet very long. 

Wising you all a good night.  BBL. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Image result for thank you gif

@possummink,  MK,Awesome that you found the Green Cat, Penguines,Black Dancing Cat and the Yawning CatHeart

I watch these over and over.  So cool!