Respected Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- Winter 2020 Edition

So glad to see you are back @aprilskies! Yes, you must go to Hawaii with us after I hit the big One! I love it there.
I love all the islands for different reasons. Kawaii, is by far my favorite. More laid back if thats possible. Far less traveled then the big Island. Just about perfect....
This is my party so we will all go there too. I will put you up at Princeville and since I won the Lotto, I will go splurge on a home there! LOL Yes I would provide cars for all of you and all separate rooms. Everything's on me!
Ok, now I am dreaming big!🙂 It is geezerettes fault that I am dreaming so BIG...
Anyway enjoy your Sunday everybody.... Brisk out for now.....
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
So glad to see you are back @aprilskies! Yes, you must go to Hawaii with us after I hit the big One! I love it there.
I love all the islands for different reasons. Kawaii, is by far my favorite. More laid back if thats possible. Far less traveled then the big Island. Just about perfect....
This is my party so we will all go there too. I will put you up at Princeville and since I won the Lotto, I will go splurge on a home there! LOL Yes I would provide cars for all of you and all separate rooms. Everything's on me!
Ok, now I am dreaming big!🙂 It is geezerettes fault that I am dreaming so BIG...
Anyway enjoy your Sunday everybody.... Brisk out for now.....

@Brisky 

E24090E1-65DC-4926-8402-9B6DA765C548.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I must add, you may never want to go home again... I didn't! I really did not want to leave Kawaii 😕 I should have taken my chances and just missed that plane.....
I should have stayed...🙂
Honored Contributor

hey all

the mack truck packed up and left, moved on to next person. wow never had an experience like that,that i can recall in many a years.

feel so much better, can move without that feel a mack truck is sitting on me spinning its huge wheels .

did chores, got walk in, it is wet here, more rain till monday sometime.

ok guys later.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

the mack truck packed up and left, moved on to next person. wow never had an experience like that,that i can recall in many a years.

feel so much better, can move without that feel a mack truck is sitting on me spinning its huge wheels .

ok guys later.

@viva923 

Glad to hear it!  👍

Respected Contributor

Ok, It's Kauai, you know I would mess up those letters. Went to Princeville website. They started and overhaul construction project there in 2020. So by the time I win it will be remodeled and covid free? Oh, the problems with all this money🤣🤣
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

ok guys later.

@viva923 

That's why they recommend you get your second shot when you have a couple days off.  But you never take a day off! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Busy today.

The World's First Bee Influencer Is Trying To Raise Funds To Save Her  Species | Bored Panda

Watching C-SPAN, walking the dog, watching C-SPAN, meeting a couple friends at the range, watching C-SPAN, doing laundry, watching C-SPAN, drinking wine, buying bras, watching C-SPAN...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee 

D8B8A797-DC2E-4756-9D17-35A14F8EA551.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

D8B8A797-DC2E-4756-9D17-35A14F8EA551.jpeg

@geezerette 

Oh... my... goodness.

Don't have that red pair.