Honored Contributor

The Bee Hive -- September 2022 Edition

Welcome to The Bee Hive!

Autumn Bee-hives - Wojciech Górecki | Painted bee hives, Art, Bee hive

We already have a Bird’s Nest and a Back Fence here, so we thought the addition of a beehive would be appropriate.  To maintain the current two-word format, we chose The Bee Hive.

It’s a place where all are invited to chat about almost anything.

Join us! 🐝

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- September 2022 Edition

Hey, all you HEPcats and HEPdogs!  We had discussed making the Healthy Eating thread a monthly jam session, so I just went ahead and did a little improvisation.

Jazz Dog (Hardcover) | Oxford Owl for Home

This is an invite to our crazy crib where you can come and break it down! I say we go 18 karat on this and really swing.  If healthy eating’s not your bag, no problem.  But if it is, I dig.

It’s cool, I’m booted, let’s jump!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Goodbye August Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Honored Contributor

Have a happy first day of september with these new Hello September images - YouLoveIt.com

Honored Contributor

https://www.behance.net/gallery/19611559/sketchescharacters | Bee drawing, Bee illustration, Bee art

Honored Contributor

Bee and Flower Good Morning Happy Thursday Image - PIX Trends

Honored Contributor

@just bee 

On the ball this morning!  🍁

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@just bee 

At least it's only 30 days long.

Although you could have picked February to get through...

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Have a happy first day of september with these new Hello September images - YouLoveIt.com

@just bee 

This little guy/gal is so cute!🥰

Meteorlogical fall starts today.🍂