Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- September 2021 Edition

@just bee : Thank you.

@just bee wrote:

@SouthernBee 

@jackthebear 

Welcome To Our Hive SVG Files | SVGDesigns.com

It's raining here, too, and normally I'd be outside enjoying it but I have to get ready for work and can't just sit and watch. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Everybody in the eastern portion of the hive doing all right?

Sounds like some crazy storms in the Northeast...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Everybody in the eastern portion of the hive doing all right?

Sounds like some crazy storms in the Northeast...

We're getting rain, just started maybe 10 mins ago.  Will rain again during the night.  Winds have calmed since the rain started.  Our awnings were whipping around unbelievably earlier.

I still haven't gotten over how hard it rained on Sunday.  I can't find totals anywhere.  

Water was kind of rough today, didn't go in, just walked  (got over 8,500 steps in on beach).

Honored Contributor

I think I’ve forgotten what rain looks and feels like. 😢
Honored Contributor

Did you hear about the latest plague? Army worms that can destroy your lawn, turning your entire green lawn brown overnight. Entomologists says it’s the biggest outbreak they’ve ever seen.
Honored Contributor

I just got home in time to see the noon news.   Wow!💦🌊

I hope all our East Coast Hivers are okay!🤞❤️

Respected Contributor

That was quite the storm.  I am good and lucked out but the news this morning was grim. Geez.  This is historic for us and Philly and N.Y.  Talk about feeling out of control. There is nothing anyone can do. 

I hope all others are okay too.

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Did you hear about the latest plague? Army worms that can destroy your lawn, turning your entire green lawn brown overnight. Entomologists says it’s the biggest outbreak they’ve ever seen.

@bikerbabe 

High number of fall armyworms in Arkansas appearing in pastures, lawns

These guys don't have much to snack on here in New Mexico since most lawns are rock, but I'm sure they'd manage to find what little greenery there is.

Negative Attitudes and the Four Horsemen of the Data Apocalypse - Blog:  Digital Financial Reporting (using XBRL) - XBRL-based structured digital  financial reporting

The hits just keep on comin'!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

dog, slap, slapping, bitch slap, slapsies Gif For Fun – Businesses in USA

Respected Contributor

Well, with the recent storm we just had and seeing people’s belongings just floating around like the titantic, in images, it just got me thinking - why do I keep shopping. It is a problem I have, yes, but I thought about this moment plenty of times but these types of storms never hit my area so never took it seriously.  I couldn’t save it all if I had to evacuate. So, it got me thinking what is most important to tackle. Paperwork came up first.  I have been avoiding this like the plague so I guess it is time to start addressing it.  It is a mess and a big job so I will break it down in pieces. 

I also need to find find a way to stop bringing more stuff in.  This is hard for me unfortunately.  It is my stress reliever.  This is hard for me as HEP seems to be. I cant get a handle on that either. 

This is one hit way to close too home.