Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- September 2021 Edition

Why is it, whenever I look at the clock, it's 11:14? Woman Frustrated

Time for a nap before I head off to work...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Those numbers are in our winning ticket! ...When we win of course 🙂

I have my 2nd daughter and her DH and baby boy coming to stay tonight from out of town. She wants me to see her son. I am just glad I didn't have to give birth to this one. ( her real mother is a meth head ) long story there but I took her in when her mother said she would have to go back to a foster home.
We turned our to be the only home she has ever known. Never got a dime for her care or a Thank You from her mother. Turned out OK considering the circumstances.
We are glad we said yes......
Brisk out on a busy day....
Take care all and hang loose...........
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Hi

Home today. I’m sure I missed some posts from last month. Sending hugs to anyone in need and hope you are well.

Home today. Overcast and cool at the moment.

Remember I doubted I lost weight? I did. 😂 I’m at 24 pounds down. BP still normal. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There are some other health issues going on that id rather not get into but nothing life threatening. Overuse injuries in my hands but I’m dealing.

Looking forward to NFL starting next week. DH is beside himself- huge football fan. He played DT in college and even tried out for the Rams. 💪🏼

I need to figure out some food prep. 👋

@bikerbabe 

Twenty four pounds?!  I would think that would be pretty undoubtable.  You must have really been trying or really been busy -- or both.  Either way, congratulations!🎉

It's not only hard to believe it's September, but that football is starting.  I haven't followed it for years since my OG wasn't much of a sports fan.  But it sounds like you and your DH will be happily occupied for the next few months.  Good way to unwind from work.

I hope you have better luck with your food prep than me.  It's always a chore to fix and eat something that's actually good for me.  I guess that's why you lost 24 pounds and I've gained 10!😊

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:

I have my 2nd daughter and her DH and baby boy coming to stay tonight from out of town. She wants me to see her son. I am just glad I didn't have to give birth to this one. ( her real mother is a meth head ) long story there but I took her in when her mother said she would have to go back to a foster home.
We turned our to be the only home she has ever known. Never got a dime for her care or a Thank You from her mother. Turned out OK considering the circumstances.

@Brisky 

You are a very special lady.  And your husband must be equally so.

❤️

Honored Contributor

it's relativley cooler here and gloomy makes me want to get on the couch with tea and a blanket

by the way I get @just bee and @SouthernBee mixed up ..

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear : Hello- Couch, blanket and tea perfect combo for afternoon nap and considering I woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. I understand and have trouble remembering everyone especially when I am tired and stressed.@just bee 🐝 - Hello and enjoy the day.🤗❤️

@jackthebear wrote:

it's relativley cooler here and gloomy makes me want to get on the couch with tea and a blanket

by the way I get @just bee and @SouthernBee mixed up ..

Honored Contributor

I hope no one thought I lost 24 just in August. 😂 That’s since June and a did lose around 4-5 I think in August.
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

@Brisky 

You are a very special lady.  And your husband must be equally so.

❤️

@Brisky 

Ditto! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

@jackthebear 

Welcome To Our Hive SVG Files | SVGDesigns.com

It's raining here, too, and normally I'd be outside enjoying it but I have to get ready for work and can't just sit and watch. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I hope no one thought I lost 24 just in August. 😂 That’s since June and a did lose around 4-5 I think in August.

@bikerbabe 

Still impressive for three months. Heart