Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- October 2024 Edition

@meallen616 

HeartHeartHeart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Today in history...

1964 – The Free Speech Movement begins at the University of California, Berkeley.

My, how times have changed.

Free Speech Week is the third full week of October (10/21-10/27 this year).

Its purpose is to raise public awareness of the importance of freedom of speech and of a free press in our democracy – and to celebrate that freedom. This non-partisan, non-ideological event is intended to be a unifying celebration.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

National Taco Day! - The Vault Wine Bar

National Taco Day has officially moved to the first Tuesday in October! Starting on October 1, 2024, this delicious food holiday will now fall on a Tuesday --Taco Tuesday to be exact.

Well, that only makes sense. Woman LOL

Gee, I'll have to tell BH this morning.  He made fajita tacos (chicken and roasted vegetables) last night for tonight's dinner.  I had leftover pesto shrimp and pasta last night, instead.

Honored Contributor

National Black Dog Day on October 1st is a special day devoted to the often overlooked black ...

Honored Contributor

National Fire Pup Day

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

National Black Dog Day on October 1st is a special day devoted to the often overlooked black ...

@just bee 

How about a black and mahogany dog day?

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NATIONAL PUMPKIN SPICE DAY  October 1

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:
Cute furry animal wearing autumn fall clothes funny picture squirrel |  Premium AI-generated image

@meallen616 

If that isn't the cutest thing, I don't know what is! 🥰

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@just bee 

How about a black and mahogany dog day?

image.jpeg

@geezerette 

For you, every day is a black and mahogany dog day! Heart

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Today in history...

1964 – The Free Speech Movement begins at the University of California, Berkeley.

My, how times have changed.

Free Speech Week is the third full week of October (10/21-10/27 this year).

Its purpose is to raise public awareness of the importance of freedom of speech and of a free press in our democracy – and to celebrate that freedom. This non-partisan, non-ideological event is intended to be a unifying celebration.

@just bee 

C092863F-D8CF-4927-9A08-B24EEECCBA67.jpeg