Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- October 2022 Edition

Today's News, Entertainment, Video, Ecards and more at Someecards. | someecards.com in 2021 ...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe, so sorry to hear you lost your furry friend ❤❤ sounds like you did what you could do.

Very nice pictures bee! You do fall well....

Still just seeing if this will post and where?
Brisk out and working on trying to post...
Respected Contributor

Yes, alot of rain!!! Couldn't believe it!

I still like traveling @Lucky Charm but yes, be careful!
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe I'm so sorry for you losing your cat. Suffering longer would be the worst. people don't want to suffer and I'm positive our animals don't want to suffer.
It really is the best thing ever though you don't feel that way now.
I know it's a bad time for you and I only hope it's gets better for you soon
I can't send a heart on my phone ...
Honored Contributor

@Brisky I'm POSITIVE wherever you are is waaay better than where I am.

It smells like SMOKE here. Cigarette smoke. I sprayed Lysol and the stinky smoke su cked up the Lysol smell. I want to sleep in my vehicle tonight. Am not saying a word to my husband in case I do. I did that one time before when we went to an out of town wedding.....was NOT sleeping in that hotel room!
Honored Contributor

October's start, sadly, was underwhelming.  Inauspicious.  I was at work, hoping to get out early to see some of the mass ascension but I ended up staying late.

A perfect start to the fiesta.  Weather cooperated and the sky was filled with balloons.  I did get to see some of that on my drive home.

Last night was windy and events were canceled.  I'm not sure if there were fireworks because BH and I were in both bathrooms hunting ant invaders.

Windy this morning, too, and it might rain.  Went outside and there are a few drops.  Tonight's forecast: Windier. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Albuquerque.  Don't like the weather?  Wait five minutes.

Took WGD for his morning walk and we noticed more and more balloons going up.  It's turned into another good day for them so I'm brewing a mug of Biscochito tea and I'm going to sit in my Adirondack for a spell...

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

I love the October artwork!  🖼 👍

@geezerette 

You should check out the artwork I posted on the King Charles' wardrobe thread on CC...

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

I love the October artwork!  🖼 👍

@geezerette 

You should check out the artwork I posted on the King Charles' wardrobe thread on CC...

@just bee 

Now that is what I call real art!  😍

Honored Contributor

@just bee 

I didn't want to highjack the James Bond thread, but do you know if this is a 'Connery' plaid?

93DC8AF1-1E29-41F0-A9CC-11157659606B.jpeg