Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- October 2022 Edition

I just went for a nice long walk around the neighborhoods, mind you it's almost 9:30.

It's simply beautiful out!

So many houses with Halloween decorations, lit up with pretty lights.  Some houses are decorated like a house would be for Christmas with all the trees and bannisters wrapped in orange, green and purple lights.  Somebody had spooky music playing.  

I did see a few with bowls filled with candy for kids to just take some that were set out at the bottom of the stairs or on the driveway.

Most of the houses here are raised, so kids would have to trudge up a lot of steps to get to the front door.  But I guess to kids that's no biggie!

No trick or treaters on the streets though.  Notta one.  Six houses on my side of the street and six houses on the other side of the street are summer people only.  And there is only one young boy who lives on our street (10-11ish).  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

Got 12 between six and seven o'clock.  Nothing since.

Mostly little ones in great costumes, with their parents, and all very polite.

They must be busing them in from other states.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Can't believe this was Halloween.  Didn't feel like Halloween at all.

The last day of October.  In a few hours it will be November.

Might as well start a new thread! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Goodbye October Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Honored Contributor

hey all

no walk today, electrician is here doing that line install from comptuer to breaker box gft circuit. the guy is going to newark to retrieve the break panel box he needs to replace to new gfi circuit.

my land line phone went kabluely yesterday

I could call out,no one could call me, could not reach anyone on cell phones,they could not call me.this morn about an hour ago lines have become active again i can call out and people can call me,i can even call cell phone.what happened is beyond me.

ok have clothes to fold. later guys.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

Got 12 between six and seven o'clock.  Nothing since.

Mostly little ones in great costumes, with their parents, and all very polite.

They must be busing them in from other states.

@just bee 

That's the best part of Halloween--when no or few kids show up and you can eat all the goodies that are left!