Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- October 2022 Edition

Welcome October Quotes Month | October quotes, Hello october images ...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

I'd always suspected Golden Retrievers just had good press secretaries.  Who knew they were sociopaths?

Oh, wait.  I think he survived.

Friends Fur-Ever! This Golden Retriever LOVES To Groom And Hug His BFF, An Adorable Little Kitty ...

@just bee 

😂

The middle pic looks like the little one is trying to get revenge.

"It's just all so exhausting."

(Looks like me when I think about everything I should be doing around here.)

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

I'd always suspected Golden Retrievers just had good press secretaries.  Who knew they were sociopaths?

Oh, wait.  I think he survived.

Friends Fur-Ever! This Golden Retriever LOVES To Groom And Hug His BFF, An Adorable Little Kitty ...

@just bee 

😂

The middle pic looks like the little one is trying to get revenge.

"It's just all so exhausting."

(Looks like me when I think about everything I should be doing around here.)

@geezerette 

Check out the placement of the cat's front legs.  Clearly he has throttled the Golden.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Brisky  I'm so sorry about your mother.Woman SadHeart

Trusted Contributor

bikerbabe - So sorry about the loss of your kitty.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Mental Illness Awareness Week - Grand Rapids Therapy Group

Honored Contributor

Each year, millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental health condition. However, mental illness affects everyone directly or indirectly through family, friends or coworkers. That is why each year, during the first week of October, NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) and participants across the country raise awareness of mental illness, fight discrimination and provide support through Mental Illness Awareness Week (MIAW).

We believe that mental health conditions are important to discuss year-round, but highlighting them during MIAW provides a dedicated time for mental health advocates across the country to come together as one unified voice. Since 1990, when Congress officially established the first full week of October as MIAW, advocates have worked together to sponsor activities, large or small, to educate the public about mental illness.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

saw a hint of sun for 3 seconds this morn on my walk

still cloudy,still a chill in the air, up to 4 inch of rain from Ian this morn.

not to much else later guys

Honored Contributor

It was raining sideways on the balloon field this morning so the mass ascension was canceled.

Still raining.  Hate that it affects the Balloon Fiesta, but I do love the rain.Heart

Honored Contributor

Can or do they extend the Fiesta till the weather clears?

I'm ready for some sunshine.  It has rained here since Saturday.  Finally cleared tonight and we'll have nice weather for the next 2 days in the 70's, but it will be colder for the weekend.

I went for a walk tonight because I sat on my butt all day today.  Hate myself for that!  Only got about 3K steps in, but better than nothing.

Missing Mr. something fierce.  Don't know how long he'll be gone, could be for a few more weeks.