Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- October 2021 Edition

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

20 Hours

25 Minutes

Albuquerque's Magical Balloon Fiesta: Up, Up, And Away! - GoNOMAD Travel

@just bee - How nice for you that they are having this this year! Enjoy!

@rnmom 

I was so looking forward to getting out of work on time this morning and seeing a balloon-filled sky on my drive home.

But of course that didn't happen.  By the time I got out of there, it was pretty much over.

Good thing I have this week off.  I'm not sure I'd be able to go back there after last night.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Where are the moderators when you actually need them to shut down threads? 😵‍💫

@geezerette 

Awwww!!!  What did I miss???

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A certain poster is really pushing the limits today!

@4kitties 

I miss all the fun stuff! Woman Sad

Hey, good to see you again, Kitties! Heart

Good Morning Kitten - Feral Kittens in Alaska [5] - October 01, 2019 | Feral kittens, Cute ...

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

20 Hours

25 Minutes

@rnmom 

I was so looking forward to getting out of work on time this morning and seeing a balloon-filled sky on my drive home.

But of course that didn't happen.  By the time I got out of there, it was pretty much over.

Good thing I have this week off.  I'm not sure I'd be able to go back there after last night.

@just bee - I'm sorry that you missed the balloons and I'm extra sorry that work has been so horrible for you. I can't even imagine dealing with patients right now. I keep hearing about the shortages, both at my place and nationwide and I can't even imagine how awful it must be. But yet healthcare providers are getting fired................ 

I still cannot believe how things are going in this country. 

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette 

@just bee - I know, I missed it too!

Honored Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

20 Hours

25 Minutes

@rnmom 

@just bee - I'm sorry that you missed the balloons and I'm extra sorry that work has been so horrible for you. I can't even imagine dealing with patients right now. I keep hearing about the shortages, both at my place and nationwide and I can't even imagine how awful it must be. But yet healthcare providers are getting fired................ 

@rnmom 

I guess we're no longer considered essential.

It is to laugh...

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

20 Hours

25 Minutes

@rnmom 

@rnmom 

It is to laugh...

@just bee - I guess not. But I'm fine with that, didn't care about being essential to begin with. 

Honored Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

20 Hours

25 Minutes

@rnmom 

@rnmom 

It is to laugh...

@just bee - I guess not. But I'm fine with that, didn't care about being essential to begin with. 

@rnmom 

And that still bothers me.  How the powers-that-be can call some essential and others non-essential.

I missed Balloon Glow last night because our friend (who left California and moved to Nevada) called.  BH handed me the phone so he could take the dog out and that's when he noticed the fireworks had started.  I just moved to the front patio to watch and chat with our friend.  Who's former military.  And not happy.

Long conversation...

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

20 Hours

25 Minutes

@rnmom 

@just bee 

Aw, sorry to hear you missed the balloons.  I'll bet that's a glorious sight in the morning--especially uplifting after a long night at work, pardon the pun.

Things are still so messed up on so many levels.

Maybe get some sleep and have a nice long ride today.  Just make sure BH feeds you this time!

How's The Fragrant One doing?

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette 

@just bee 

Just a lot of silly solicitation threads.  Which sent everyone into a tizzy.  Mods finally showed up sometime in the afternoon and removed everything.

But people actually got to express themselves for a few hours.  Bit of a free-for-all.