Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- November 2021 Edition

[ Edited ]

I had a red flush-faced moment when my husband opened up the back of my Suburban in front of a half dozen neighbors the other day. 

I had an opened case of wine, but I tore it every which way to get the top flaps open---looked like a shark attack.

Actually, it looked like it was done in desperation....Woman Embarassed

Plus there were two empty cases in there that looked like they were still unopened.  I took those out and tried to bounce them in the air on my way to the recycle bin--to prove they were empty.  HA!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I had a red flush-faced moment when my husband opened up the back of my Suburban in front of a half dozen neighbors the other day. 

I had an opened case of wine, but I tore it every which way to get the top flaps open---looked like a shark attack.

Actually, it looked like it was done in desperation....Woman Embarassed

Plus there were two empty cases in there that looked like they were still unopened.  I took those out and tried to bounce them in the air on my way to the recycle bin--to prove they were empty.  HA!

@Lucky Charm 

I don't worry about what the neighbors think.  They don't pay my property taxes.

Just tell yourself that every time you're unloading your three cases of wine. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 has inspired me to do another load of laundry.  Two loads yesterday, one today.

No other plans tonight besides WGD's evening walk and election results.  And wine.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Free Vintage Bee Printables

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, that glitch got solved relatively quickly.  I couldn't sign in here this morning.  It just wouldn't "take" after I put in email and password.

ETA:  It didn't occur to me earlier, but I just realized that today is November 3. The day after "D Day".  The original Disappearing Forums Day.  Maybe that had something to do with the glitch.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Well, that glitch got solved relatively quickly.  I couldn't sign in here this morning.  It just wouldn't "take" after I put in email and password.

ETA:  It didn't occur to me earlier, but I just realized that today is November 3. The day after "D Day".  The original Disappearing Forums Day.  Maybe that had something to do with the glitch.

@geezerette 

I saw that happen to someone else in another post.  I had something weird happen yesterday.  All the words were in one long line like this:

So

glad

the 

forums

are 

still

here.

And I thought, oh no.  But then it happened on another site, so I don't know what the deal is.  I'm on Chrome.

Glad you made it in.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

I'm glad I got in too.  Many people still can't.  So it might continue to be quiet around here for a while.  

Respected Contributor

Well, Brisk back in the hive...We all voted and results are in. We are on track to receive good news over here! That's going to help us in the long run, I hope.

Been busy doing my mothers yard and plan to go to my house on Saturday to do my own. We are buried in leaves over there as usual.

Woke up with sore throat 😫 hoping I don't get sick! I think I need coffee and vitamin C, just in case I'm trying to catch a cold.I haven't had a cold in forever.....

Stay healthy all and take care....Chores today for me..
Hang loose everybody.....Brisk out and cleaning...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, gloriousky!  

I didn't think this would happen.

Hi everybody! 👋

BCC60DCE-73A0-4783-B0E1-DEF2342DECD4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm going to put out a plea for those Hive members here that haven't joined the other board--please consider doing so.  We're back here for now, but...

We missed you all over there.  That Hive just isn't the same without you!❤️