Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2024 Edition

@viva923

A clean house!🏡 Ours also looks great since we painted. 💕

I hope you get the computer figured out.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Overcast and cool this AM.

Still trying to get my GI straightened out after all the antibiotic. It was a pretty sizable dosage every day. 🥴

A lot going on today and tomorrow. Looking forward to the weekend.

I bought Dr Bronner toothpaste to try

@bikerbabe 

Which flavor?  Lemme know how you like it.

Hope you get your system back on track soon.  Since my abdominal surgery and cancer treatment, I've noticed it doesn't take much to turn it upside down.

Awful! Woman Tongue

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I’ve never figured out washing hair with conditioner. I end up flat and yucky-looking.

@bikerbabe 

@geezerette 

Noticed that in the beginning, but I've kept trying and it seems to be working.

It's the desert and our water is rock hard.  My hair needs all the help it can get. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Geesh. I offer us an island and you turn it down. 🤣

Cave.

Island.

🤷🏻‍♀️

@bikerbabe 

I'm not an island kinda gal.

Honestly, I'd rather have the cave.

As long as it's in the desert with low humidity.

With no snakes, spiders, or earwigs.😂

@geezerette 

You might like it here!

It's an island.  But it's dry.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

super bright and sunny today.

dh helped neighbor lady power wash the house. whatever he purchased at lowes for washing the house was great. my house is sparkly white once again. she did a great job washing the house.she does this as a side to help with expenses.

got both walks in

my mac computer won't let us access our banking site. we have vpn on our big mac computer. had access to site since we got vpn but today denies our access. dh is on phone with bank to see if they can. figure out what is going on.

super bright sunshine today warmer. still have fans in windows yet, not quite ready to turn on air .

ok guys later.

That's so cool your neighbor lady does the power washing.  I'm the only woman on our street who uses a power washer. 

And the only woman on our street who cuts the grass.  (Most people have lawn people.)  I'll do it till I can no longer.  My husband does the edging.  Never use that or a weed wacker.  They scare the sheet out of me!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm
I’ve used a weed wacker but the sparks from an edger hitting the pavement makes me 😳.

🐝
Amazingly, I got the anise. 🤣 Still undecided, but I didn’t spit it out so that’s a good sign. 😆

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to cut the grass, even as a kid.  I still would if I could keep the mower maintained but that's become almost impossible.  So it's easier to hire someone to mow and worry about all the equipment.  Thankfully one of my neighbors owns a landscaping company, so he's been doing my place for the last several years.

The only problem I have using a weed eater now is my back.  Which is the main problem I have with most of the outside maintenance now--my body is rebelling.

Honored Contributor

My allergies are so bad I’ll do just about anything to avoid cutting grass. It’s miserable.
Honored Contributor

Happy friday - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Lucky Charm
I’ve used a weed wacker but the sparks from an edger hitting the pavement makes me 😳.

🐝
Amazingly, I got the anise. 🤣 Still undecided, but I didn’t spit it out so that’s a good sign. 😆

@bikerbabe 

Sam The Cat GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

ANISE????

Well, I hope it grows on you.  I still like it. Woman LOL