Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2023 Edition

@Lucky Charm wrote:

He sang one song and a grid of images flashed behind him on a huge screen.  And I swore I saw <drumroll> Lisa Robertson. 

Well the same images kept being played over and over during this song and, yes it was *our* Lisa. 

She was very young and smiling on air at the q.  They didn't show an item or item number (lol), but they did flash a bra on a mannequin, kinda like they have for Breezies. 

How weird is that?

ETA: her image came up about a half dozen times.  I wonder if she knows?

@Lucky Charm 

Well, it couldn't have been "It's Not Unusual" because that's definitely unusual!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

IMG_6628.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@just bee - Trying to scan thru 60 pages of posts has been daunting, but I'm trying to keep up with how you are doing. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you! Thanks for letting us all know how you are doing!

Honored Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee - Trying to scan thru 60 pages of posts has been daunting, but I'm trying to keep up with how you are doing. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you! Thanks for letting us all know how you are doing!

@rnmom 

Thank you by Sathish kumar on Dribbble

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Have a great Tuesday! ️ | What Day Is It? | Pinterest

Respected Contributor

Brisk, back in the hive...
Sometimes I forget how funny you all are!
Looked back at some posts🙂

Kepler loved jumping into police custody.🤣 They said he was more than willing to jump in the police car and was a good boy in lock down.🤣 I wasn't happy at all but the officers liked him! Good grief, eight puppies
are driving me to the nut house fast!

Hope your feeling OK @just bee and hanging really loose. No extra work and such!

Try to get some great movies in and sleep when you can.
Hello to all here! I have to go and fill a hefty bag of dog ******. That is the truth unfortunately. NEVER AGAIN,
I learn from my mistakes the first time. Yes, I have plenty of mistakes😶

Hang loose everybody ... Brisk busy on a Tuesday....
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:

Kepler loved jumping into police custody.🤣 They said he was more than willing to jump in the police car and was a good boy in lock down.🤣 I wasn't happy at all but the officers liked him! Good grief, eight puppies

Hope your feeling OK @just bee and hanging really loose. No extra work and such!

Hello to all here! I have to go and fill a hefty bag of dog ******. That is the truth unfortunately. NEVER AGAIN,

@Brisky 

Kep needs to fill out an application.  Remind him he has a family to support.

Can a Golden Retriever Be a Police Dog? (Explained!) - Loyal Goldens

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

@Brisky 

Kep needs to fill out an application.  Remind him he has a family to support.

Can a Golden Retriever Be a Police Dog? (Explained!) - Loyal Goldens

@Brisky 

@just bee 

I'm sure just the health care benefits alone for all his dependents would make it worth his while.   🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@just bee Honestly, it was just *meh*.  The venue was horrible (Borgata).  Front row seats, but the man next to me spilled onto my seat.  Someone (him?) smelled like cigs and cheap cocktails. 

We saw him 5 years ago at the Greek Theater and should've left it at that.....

@Lucky Charm 

My concert days are over.  Between the ticket prices, the substandard venues and the general lack of "fun," I just can't see the point.

I remember seeing The Proclaimers in Albuquerque a few years ago and we ran into them at one of the tee shirt booths.  BH still teases me because I immediately blurted: Welcome to Albuquerque!

But they were as nice as can be.  I can't even imagine that today.

500 Miles - The Proclaimers Guitar TAB/Tutorial Chords - Chordify

@just bee 

I love that song!

Although to be honest, it's mostly the accents that make it a favorite. 🎶

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@just bee Honestly, it was just *meh*.  The venue was horrible (Borgata).  Front row seats, but the man next to me spilled onto my seat.  Someone (him?) smelled like cigs and cheap cocktails. 

We saw him 5 years ago at the Greek Theater and should've left it at that.....

@Lucky Charm 

My concert days are over.  Between the ticket prices, the substandard venues and the general lack of "fun," I just can't see the point.

I remember seeing The Proclaimers in Albuquerque a few years ago and we ran into them at one of the tee shirt booths.  BH still teases me because I immediately blurted: Welcome to Albuquerque!

But they were as nice as can be.  I can't even imagine that today.

500 Miles - The Proclaimers Guitar TAB/Tutorial Chords - Chordify

@just bee 

I love that song!

Although to be honest, it's mostly the accents that make it a favorite. 🎶

@geezerette 

Aye.