Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2022 Edition

hey all

mayhem this morn around here

had development mowers here weed wacking too loud noise from all the mowers. Mike my mower man arrived about same time,he was mowing his buddy does weed wacking so loud noise from that.

2 ladies showed up at same time they changed out my front/back porch lights with the new AUTO DUSK TO DOWN do not turn off your faceplate that control your front/back porch light switch.

they did the switch out for that. it is an organization of somekind that is trying anything to help deter crime.

otherwise got everything else done,later guys

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Steve Stucker: High and dry statewide, cooler in the west Monday

Eeewww.

@just bee 

The low humidity sounds great.  You can keep everything else.

I think ole Steve was "high and dry" himself when he wrote out that forecast.  How can you have a "cooler west" with "above average temps"?🤨

@geezerette 

I interpret it as above average temperatures except in the western part of the state which is quickly becoming my favorite part.  That road trip was great because the area had been getting an unusual amount of rain and it was just so green and lush.  Wildflowers everywhere.  Nice people, too.

I kept telling BH: I don't think we're in New Mexico anymore.

I'd like another road trip but gas prices just went up again.  Even Costco is sky-high.  We may have to revisit the odd-even days of the 70s.  Maybe a committee of bees could oversee it.

@just bee 

Yeah, I thought I missed the green too--until I moved back into it.  Then all I had were dreams of that wonderfully ugly brown desert.

Our gas has stayed relatively low compared to the rest of the country.  I don't drive enough to pay much attention to it.  I was surprised when checking out the new vehicles that they get so much better gas mileage than my old clunkers do now.  Of course, both my cars are V-8s which I don't think they even make anymore.  Heck, they don't even make cars anymore.  They're all some sort of SUV or truck.

Oh well, I probably won't be driving too many more years anyway.

@geezerette 

I feel your pain.  I thought my 1999 Outback would be my final vehicle purchase.  Then I was hit by a truck and the car was destroyed.

Bought a Honda and that one melted in the garage.

I just know that it's best not to get too attached to any car.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

mayhem this morn around here

had development mowers here weed wacking too loud noise from all the mowers. Mike my mower man arrived about same time,he was mowing his buddy does weed wacking so loud noise from that.

2 ladies showed up at same time they changed out my front/back porch lights with the new AUTO DUSK TO DOWN do not turn off your faceplate that control your front/back porch light switch.

they did the switch out for that. it is an organization of somekind that is trying anything to help deter crime.

otherwise got everything else done,later guys

@viva923 

Sounds way too hectic.  For me, an uneventful day is a good day.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Maybe a May Bee? - Cultivate Wellness

Honored Contributor

Summer is coming. If you see a bee on the floor still, it may not be dead, it may be exhausted ...

Honored Contributor

May the Force Bee With You! | Scott DuBar Illustration

Honored Contributor

May the 4th bee with you.

Honored Contributor

A885B0F5-847A-4245-B021-C775172721A2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

8F7AFB42-313A-4D0F-8EF0-05C784B636D2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@just bee 

Did you ever see this?

78033895-5DCF-440B-AAD8-D233A6C52E7F.png