Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2022 Edition

@geezerette wrote:

With meat prices the way they are, I'm surprised they have that problem.

And prices in Hawaii are even higher than on the mainland.

@geezerette 

I understand they put up a fight.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Hey, I might have to make a decision soon because it sounds like the COVID money is drying up and travelers aren't making as much as they had been.

Wonder how many will settle down and apply for staff positions...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

Hey, I might have to make a decision soon because it sounds like the COVID money is drying up and travelers aren't making as much as they had been.

Wonder how many will settle down and apply for staff positions...

@just bee 

Ooh, that would be a consideration.

I didn't realize that the reason the travelers were making so much was just because of the fed funding.

Then you have to consider whether any might come back to your place.

And whether or not that is a good or bad thing.

Honored Contributor

hey guys

sky faucet shut off got to hang out today,sheet day for me. already put away 2 loads of clothes. great day for drying,low humidity,full sunshine,low humidity

did normal chores,did morn walk not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey guys

sky faucet shut off got to hang out today,sheet day for me. already put away 2 loads of clothes. great day for drying,low humidity,full sunshine,low humidity

did normal chores,did morn walk not much else,later guys

@viva923 

How is it that you live closer to an ocean than I do, yet you seem to have more low humidity days than I do!🥵

Honored Contributor

I feel like 💀
Too tired to read back very far.
I saw something about jobs, travelers….
IMO don’t be a martyr. If you apply for another position, it doesn’t mean you have to accept it.
I wouldn’t expect many travelers to hang around for lower pay and poor working conditions.

Had it out with an intensivist Sat night.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I feel like 💀
IMO don’t be a martyr. If you apply for another position, it doesn’t mean you have to accept it.
I wouldn’t expect many travelers to hang around for lower pay and poor working conditions.

@bikerbabe 

Sounds like you need a nap!

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I feel like 💀

@bikerbabe 

Sounds intense. Woman Wink

I think work is weird everywhere right now.

Honored Contributor

hello all

did grocery shop today

have an eye check tomorrow and if they dialate my eyes am done for the day,so did shopping today get er' done.

dried 2 loads of clothes outside, great day for drying.

got notice of my car tags renewal for my car today knew it was coming, hope toyota dealer will let the state know i don't own that car any longer.

not much else. just delightful today,full sunshine great breeze,still low humidity.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

did grocery shop today

have an eye check tomorrow and if they dialate my eyes am done for the day,so did shopping today get er' done.

dried 2 loads of clothes outside, great day for drying.

got notice of my car tags renewal for my car today knew it was coming, hope toyota dealer will let the state know i don't own that car any longer.

not much else. just delightful today,full sunshine great breeze,still low humidity.

ok guys later.

@viva923 

Yes, just one of the hassles about getting a new car--all the paperwork--none of which I've yet gotten.  Only have Bill of Sale, but nothing that I was promised would be here by now.   My auto insurance is due shortly, so that will be a stream of paperwork that will have to be updated I'm sure.

Good luck with your eye exam.  I don't mind the dialating, but I sure am glad they don't do that glaucoma exam with the little "puff!" in your eye anymore!