@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

Well, there is that...

@just bee 

Just something to keep in mind while considering the opportunity.  The other place could be as bad.  (My innate negativity once again.)

But I know you would feel more loyalty to your patients than your employer.  With everyone else leaving, who is left to adequately administer to the incoming patients?

Tough decision.

@geezerette 

I tend to wait too long to leave a job and then it gets to the point where I just have to leave.  It's like I wake up one morning and I think: Today's the day.  And I resign without another job lined up.

@just bee 

I know the feeling.  I did that twice, and after a break I regretted both times.

I don't know that would be your feeling, but having another job lined up first just might be a good idea.  Although in this environment I doubt you'd be out of work for long, unless you wanted to be.

You seem to already be sort of in the frame of mind that you "can't take it anymore".  I'd say to take some time off and see how you feel, but you've done that before.  It's great while you're off, but the first day back you're back in that black abyss again.

Is there a way to find out what the conditions are in the place you're considering?  Are you in contact with any of your former colleagues to find out if they're happier in their new jobs?  I mean, there's no sense jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

@geezerette 

I'm trying to get more information so I can make a more rational decision.  I could take all emotion out of the equation and make the move based solely on better commute, pay and benefits.

I'm in no hurry right now.  But maybe I should be... Woman LOL

@just bee 

Things never seem as bad when you know you have an alternative.

@geezerette 

This is true!

Alternative... or escape route?

@just bee 

Does it matter?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2022 Edition

@Brisky wrote:
I watched the moon last night. Pretty cool....

New car for geezerette. New job for bee? Sounds good to me but I'm not you.🤔 You would be closer to home and that would be a good thing. I think I would think on it. Sounds good to me though....

I am watching Silver linings playbook.. kind of in and out of it.

Brisk taking care of DH because he caught the flu.

Nothing new here so I'm taking it easy. Just laundry and dishes already done.🙂
Hope my new glasses come in soon....
Brisk out for now...
Take it easy everybody...Brisk out for now....

@Brisky 

I started watching the eclipse from the front patio with the dog, then we put him in the car and drove to one of his favorite walking trails to watch the rest of it.  Impressive.  BH was surprised that more people weren't outside watching it.

Why watch it as it's happening when you can watch on your phone?

I figure most people didn't even know about it.

Sorry to hear DH is under the weather.

Silver Linings Playbook has some good moments.  A guilty pleasure.

I'm due for new glasses, too, but I better be sure I don't need cataract surgery first.

Do you like the frames?  I hate mine.  They're hair grabbers.  Surprised I'm not bald.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote

Pure joy! Roly the sheep dog super star yarding up some sheep. . #kelpiesofinstagram #workingdog ...

I'm being honest here, sometimes I don't get the cartoons you guys post.  But I don't get this picture either.  If you could caption it....what would it be?  I don't get what the dog is getting ready to do!!!

Honored Contributor

We watched the eclipse (not the whole thing), but it wasn't red.  

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

New car for geezerette. New job for bee? Sounds good to me but I'm not you.🤔 You would be closer to home and that would be a good thing. I think I would think on it. Sounds good to me though....

Brisk out for now...

@Brisky 

I started watching the eclipse from the front patio with the dog, then we put him in the car and drove to one of his favorite walking trails to watch the rest of it.  Impressive.  BH was surprised that more people weren't outside watching it.

I'm due for new glasses, too, but I better be sure I don't need cataract surgery first.

Do you like the frames?  I hate mine.  They're hair grabbers.  Surprised I'm not bald.

@just bee 

You're saving on hair cuts. 

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@just bee wrote

Pure joy! Roly the sheep dog super star yarding up some sheep. . #kelpiesofinstagram #workingdog ...

I'm being honest here, sometimes I don't get the cartoons you guys post.  But I don't get this picture either.  If you could caption it....what would it be?  I don't get what the dog is getting ready to do!!!

@Lucky Charm 

We were just out with our boy -- an Australian Kelpie -- because it was time for his afternoon outing, a new bag of kibble and a new toy.

Kelpies leap.

Australian Kelpie - Breed Profile | Australian Dog Lover

Kelpies leap... on sheep.

australian kelpie | Tumblr

Herding dog - Wikiwand

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

Brisk out for now...

@Brisky 

@just bee 

@geezerette 

Hey, I liked that woman who cut my hair at the franchise salon.  She didn't talk.  She didn't ask me a million questions.  She focused on what she was doing and I was out of there in, like,15 minutes.  It takes the other woman I've been going to an hour to cut my hair.

Very happy with my experience.  Went in, got what I wanted and got out at a reasonable price. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

Brisk out for now...

@Brisky 

@just bee 

@geezerette 

Hey, I liked that woman who cut my hair at the franchise salon.  She didn't talk.  She didn't ask me a million questions.  She focused on what she was doing and I was out of there in, like,15 minutes.  It takes the other woman I've been going to an hour to cut my hair.

Very happy with my experience.  Went in, got what I wanted and got out at a reasonable price. Woman Very Happy

@just bee 

Then she'll probably quit the business.  Or die.

That's what happened to the few hairdressers I've had over the years that I actually liked.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

Brisk out for now...

@Brisky 

@just bee 

@geezerette 

@just bee 

Then she'll probably quit the business.  Or die.

That's what happened to the few hairdressers I've had over the years that I actually liked.

@geezerette 

You're probably right! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@just bee wrote

@Lucky Charm 

We were just out with our boy -- an Australian Kelpie -- because it was time for his afternoon outing, a new bag of kibble and a new toy.

Kelpies leap.

Australian Kelpie - Breed Profile | Australian Dog Lover

Kelpies leap... on sheep.

australian kelpie | Tumblr

Herding dog - Wikiwand

@just bee 

A new toy?!  Oh, boy!!

3CDBCD77-ED51-4FC5-8A81-1BB551120864.jpeg