Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2022 Edition

@just bee wrote:

A cat in need of protection receives it and a further escalation is avoided. That is obviously good news. True dog hero LOL

THE MEDIATOR!!!

@just bee 

I need one that size instead of the 100lb mediator I have now.

6A808C38-FFB1-4280-B674-8F44AAC7D701.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm exhausted already and it's not even 10am.

It turned from May to August overnight.  90 degree temps with humidity almost that high.  And wind.

The cat 🤮'd during the night while he was on the highest level of his cat tree.  So I had cat 🤮 to clean off all the lower levels and the window.  By the time I got done I felt like 🤮ing myself.

When I checked my phone I had a text from my foster friend to call her as soon as I was coherent, which is never good news.  So I spent two hours on the phone trying to talk her off the ledge from an adoption gone bad.  

Managed to get some pet blankets and towels in the wash and when I can gather enough energy I need to wash the floor since it hasn't been done for weeks.

Just thinking about that makes me even more tired.  Maybe I'll just go back to bed instead.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I'm exhausted already and it's not even 10am.

It turned from May to August overnight.  90 degree temps with humidity almost that high.  And wind.

The cat 🤮'd during the night while he was on the highest level of his cat tree.  So I had cat 🤮 to clean off all the lower levels and the window.  By the time I got done I felt like 🤮ing myself.

When I checked my phone I had a text from my foster friend to call her as soon as I was coherent, which is never good news.  So I spent two hours on the phone trying to talk her off the ledge from an adoption gone bad.  

Managed to get some pet blankets and towels in the wash and when I can gather enough energy I need to wash the floor since it hasn't been done for weeks.

Just thinking about that makes me even more tired.  Maybe I'll just go back to bed instead.

@geezerette 

BH came home with a bag of new dog treats and WGD loves them.  But any change in his routine means trouble.  I woke up to a pile of puke a couple days ago.

"Adoption gone bad" sounds terrible.  Even worse than projectile vomiting from the top of a cat tree.

And then there's the heat.  And wind.  With the added bonus of humidity.

I often find myself asking, "What fresh hell is this?"

Here's hoping your afternoon is better. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

hey all

lawn man just left,he was able to cut he was not sure he would be able to cut because of the heavy rains we had for 2 days solid.good for another week.

no hang out today because i have doctor appoint for implant today 6 month check follow  up appoint, lawn cut, easier to just throw in dryer,still not good day for drying. it is grand sunny but still very dampish outside, that nor'east wind just wants to hang on

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

lawn man just left,he was able to cut he was not sure he would be able to cut because of the heavy rains we had for 2 days solid.good for another week.

no hang out today because i have doctor appoint for implant today 6 month check follow  up appoint, lawn cut, easier to just throw in dryer,still not good day for drying. it is grand sunny but still very dampish outside, that nor'east wind just wants to hang on

ok guys later.

@viva923 

My yard mowers came early (8am) last week and mowed.  It was so wet you could see the water spray from the mower exhaust. 

Good luck with your check up today.  I hope everything is working as it should.

Honored Contributor

🥱 😴👋 Monday. ☺️
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
🥱 😴👋 Monday. ☺️

@bikerbabe 

Wednesday's my Monday, Thursday's my Wednesday and Friday's my Friday. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I'll just say it.  I could really use a pizza.

Village Pizza - 26 Photos - Pizza - North Valley/Los Ranchos - Corrales, NM - Reviews - Menu - Yelp

Honored Contributor

🤤
Not on my diet. 😭
😂
And invariably it never tastes as good as I imagine it. 🤨
Honored Contributor

Eew. Is that sausage?
No sausage. 🥸