Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- March 2024 Edition

Can Bees Recognize Humans? [Do Bees Know Their Beekeeper?] - BeekeepingABC

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

The Ultimate Rabbit Glossary | Rabbit A to Z | Kavee Rabbits

The whole rabbit, rabbit thing just doesn't work at work.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh man, I hate to brag, but today, being the first of the month (Rabbit Rabbit!), we just got some really good news.  It's about our future building project.

The tiling finishes up today.

I've literally been tethered to my couch since Wed morning with these guys working here all day.  They don't even leave for lunch, but stay here because they don't have a vehicle here.

So I don't even go in the kitchen hardly.  I don't even go the bathroom!  (That's right!)

But, boy is my house turned upside down.  Ugh.  I have to wash all the floors--real well.  And that's with the floor protection I had down!

My poor cats have been upstairs since Tues.  I go hang out with them in the morning and after the workers leave.  But I'm going to have to bust my ask to clean before I can let them back down here.

I fibbed to my friend and told her I was still sick with the flu (I'm feeling about 92%) so she wouldn't show up here with all this mess.  Actually, I never told her that we  started everything back in mid Jan.  They've been in FL since the beginning of the year.

I've got to get my act together.  !!!

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a busy day for me. see all later.

Honored Contributor

Random thoughts...

Information About Crested Polish Chickens | PetHelpful

The older I get, the more I understand why roosters  just scream to start their day.

Honored Contributor

Random thoughts...

Living with Rottweilers: Spending time in the house on rainy days.

Some of my friends exercise every day. Meanwhile I'm watching a show I don’t like because the remote fell on the floor.

Honored Contributor

March 1st, 2016 - National Peanut Butter Lovers Day » Food Illustration by Tomoka Murakami ...

Honored Contributor

National Peanut Butter Lovers Day! - Fredericksburg

Honored Contributor

Under the cover of darkness, I've got to go out and re-bag several heavily loaded black trash bags that the tile guys left.  They're used to doing new construction where they can heave everything into a huge dumpster.  I know my trash men won't take it the way it is now.  Plus, I'm going to have to haul it all into my garage because it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow which will make the bags even heavier.  

You guys need to help me!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Under the cover of darkness, I've got to go out and re-bag several heavily loaded black trash bags that the tile guys left.  They're used to doing new construction where they can heave everything into a huge dumpster.  I know my trash men won't take it the way it is now.  Plus, I'm going to have to haul it all into my garage because it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow which will make the bags even heavier.  

You guys need to help me!Woman LOL

@Lucky Charm 

When will your house be back to normal?