Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- June 2023 Edition

@viva923 

That sounds like it was quite a graduation.  Glad you made it home okay.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the quieter celebration tomorrow much better.

Honored Contributor

IMG_2158.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Since there's the HoneyNut bee in the commercial, I have to ask you bee experts to explain something to me. The commercial is for Cheerios. Man and his wife are sitting at kitchen table and she says something to the effect that she's upset that "Debbie joined the mall walking group". I don't get it; my husband said maybe Debbie has a great figure (from eating Cheerios) so all the guys walk with her. Well, I need a commercial to have a straightforward message. Does anyone know which commercial I'm talking about?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG

Sorry, I’m no help with the commercial. We pretty much stream everything or watch sports. I can’t remember the last time I saw any cereal commercial. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Since there's the HoneyNut bee in the commercial, I have to ask you bee experts to explain something to me. The commercial is for Cheerios. Man and his wife are sitting at kitchen table and she says something to the effect that she's upset that "Debbie joined the mall walking group". I don't get it; my husband said maybe Debbie has a great figure (from eating Cheerios) so all the guys walk with her. Well, I need a commercial to have a straightforward message. Does anyone know which commercial I'm talking about?

@AuntG 

Well, intrigued, I went online to see this commercial.  What I found was several discussions about the commercial.  Apparently, viewers are struggling with it.  What does it mean?

I couldn't find the particular ad but was able to find others that featured Leslie David Baker and Phyllis Smith.  These are revolting.  A reminder of why I don't watch network television.

And why I don't buy Cheerios.

Wish I could be of help here, but I suspect these ads are like every other.  Stupid, senseless, tasteless, but they manage to get everyone talking about them.

I'll never forgive Liberty Mutual for replacing one of the best ever ad campaigns with the nonsense that's on air now.

I suspect that boycotting may become my new hobby.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

The Best Of Anne Taintor Retro Humor For Your Sarcastic Soul

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

IMG_6727.jpeg

@bikerbabe 

This would be perfect for serving up a bowl of c_ck-a-leekie soup!

Pin on Ireland and Scotland the Brave

Aye.