Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- June 2023 Edition

WOW WHAT a busy day here

spent the day in the shed tearing apart finding what my DD wanted and putting everything back. my shed is packed to the rafters with garbage but it is everything we use and need, so to get something out it is a chore and an all day event. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

This is the First Bee Influencer in the World - PlayJunkie

I've been advised to avoid playing in the dirt during treatment, but I really felt the need to put some new plants in containers.

I wanted to be outside, in soil, sweeping up the front patio and breathing the fresh air.

Therapeutic.

Came inside and took a shower.  They said hair loss would be minimal.  I don't know how it can be minimal when this drug attacks hair follicles.

Anyway, I'm seeing as much (if not more) hair loss as after last summer's surgery.

The saga continues.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Garden Ideas: Create a Bee-Friendly Garden

This gives me an idea.

I read this week that there are more than a thousand kinds of native bees in New Mexico.

How do they know that? Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

IMG_6746.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The 🐝 🛁 🥺🥰

Made tuna salad sandwiches. Promptly lost the lid to the mayo. Looked everywhere! How could I lose it I ask myself? 🤬

Found the lid in the refrigerator. 🙄

Fire somewhere. Smells and raining ash.

Honored Contributor

I’m feeling the itch. It’s getting stronger. The “I want to turn the entire house upside down and rearrange everything twice a year with the change in weather” itch.

Say a prayer for DH and Bear.
Honored Contributor

Does the vacuum freak the cat out? Mine are terrified for the rest of the day. It's horrible. The room as aren't as bad. They'll come in the room when it's on downstairs but won't go upstairs if that one's on
Honored Contributor

Roombas..not rooms....

The roombas don't scare them as much...
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

The 🐝 🛁 🥺🥰

Made tuna salad sandwiches. Promptly lost the lid to the mayo. Looked everywhere! How could I lose it I ask myself? 🤬

Found the lid in the refrigerator. 🙄

Fire somewhere. Smells and raining ash.

@bikerbabe 

See, if I do something like that, I can blame chemo brain. Woman LOL

Shoot.  If you're smelling fire, that means we may be seeing some smoky skies here. Woman Sad

We have rain just west of us and it's looking gloomy.  Hoping for some moisture.

Respected Contributor

All of my kitties were terrified of the vacuum 

But some kitties ride roombas!🤣🤣

IMG_1436.jpeg

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward