Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- June 2022 Edition

Meet The World's First Bee Influencer! - Delightless

Shouldn't these two be in the water?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Ever wonder how you spend your time?

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't watch the Trial of the Century.  And now I'm not watching the Platinum Pomp.

How are you spending your days lately?

The World's First Bee Influencer Is Trying To Raise Funds To Save Her Species | Same Something Wow

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

hey all

nice beautiful day here

windows open

fans in windows, delightful day.

hung out 2 loads of clothes

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't watch the Trial of the Century.  And now I'm not watching the Platinum Pomp.

The World's First Bee Influencer Is Trying To Raise Funds To Save Her Species | Same Something Wow

@just bee 

I haven't either.  In fact, I don't even know to whom or what your second example refers.

I continue to watch reruns.  And I've been catching up on some of my recorded shows that ended weeks ago while I was engrossed in reruns.

Honored Contributor

@just bee 

How is your grout?  Finished with the project?

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

nice beautiful day here

windows open

fans in windows, delightful day.

hung out 2 loads of clothes

not much else,later guys

@viva923 

Ugh.  Starting today, we're looking at a month of days in the 90s.

I'm staying in and washing clothes.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@just bee 

I haven't either.  In fact, I don't even know to whom or what your second example refers.

I continue to watch reruns.  And I've been catching up on some of my recorded shows that ended weeks ago while I was engrossed in reruns.

@geezerette 

Some Anglophile you are!

The Platinum Jubilee celebration for the Queen.  A four-day holiday in the U.K.  Today's the final day.

I found out it was happening because Harney & Sons sent me an email about the commemorative tea.  Turns out Elizabeth and I both like bergamot and lavender in our cup...

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

How is your grout?  Finished with the project?

@geezerette 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Tell that to my knees.

I wonder what new project BH is cooking up for me...

He doesn't seem to realize that I'm perfectly happy doing as little as possible.  If I can't retire from work, I'm determined to retire from something.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@just bee 

@geezerette 

Some Anglophile you are!

The Platinum Jubilee celebration for the Queen.  A four-day holiday in the U.K.  Today's the final day.

I found out it was happening because Harney & Sons sent me an email about the commemorative tea.  Turns out Elizabeth and I both like bergamot and lavender in our cup...

@just bee 

I confess that I am not.

Honored Contributor

I thought I'd turn on the news today but that didn't last long.