Honored Contributor

The Bee Hive -- June 2022 Edition

Welcome to The Bee Hive!

Fancy Beehive in Wengen, Switzerland | Bee hive, Bee keeping, Painted bee hives

We already have a Bird’s Nest and a Back Fence here, so we thought the addition of a beehive would be appropriate.  To maintain the current two-word format, we chose The Bee Hive.

It’s a place where all are invited to chat about almost anything.

Join us! 🐝

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- June 2022 Edition

Hey, all you HEPcats and HEPdogs!  We had discussed making the Healthy Eating thread a monthly jam session, so I just went ahead and did a little improvisation.

Dogs Playing Music Postcard

This is an invite to our crazy crib where you can come and break it down! I say we go 18 karat on this and really swing.  If healthy eating’s not your bag, no problem.  But if it is, I dig.

It’s cool, I’m booted, let’s jump!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Goodbye May Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Honored Contributor

50+Hello June Images, Pictures, Quotes, and Pics [2020]

Honored Contributor

Pin de Fancy Shoe Queen 3 en Busy Bees Hive | Arte de abeja, Pinturas, Arte de acuarela

Honored Contributor

10 Best Complete Bee Hives For Sale - Complete Beehives

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

AA10AC45-8C28-43C2-B8CF-27BF1D502974.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Happy 1st Day Of June

Honored Contributor

So, here's my blooper of the day:

Early this morning I'm half asleep as usual and in the process of feeding the cats and see that Carla is waiting at the door.  So I let her out to do what she has to do.

I continue to putter around with my usual morning routine.  After a bit I look at the doors and no Carla.  I go outside in the back, look around and call.  No Carla.  I go outside in front, look around and call.  No Carla.

About this time I'm fuming because I imagine she's well into the woods after a rabbit.  As I'm walking back to the door I happen to glance in the window and see Carla calmly sitting inside watching me.

Duh! 🤦‍♀️😂

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

So, here's my blooper of the day:

Early this morning I'm half asleep as usual and in the process of feeding the cats and see that Carla is waiting at the door.  So I let her out to do what she has to do.

I continue to putter around with my usual morning routine.  After a bit I look at the doors and no Carla.  I go outside in the back, look around and call.  No Carla.  I go outside in front, look around and call.  No Carla.

About this time I'm fuming because I imagine she's well into the woods after a rabbit.  As I'm walking back to the door I happen to glance in the window and see Carla calmly sitting inside watching me.

Duh! 🤦‍♀️😂

@geezerette 

12 Reasons You Must Be Thankful To Have Your Rottweiler In Your Life