Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- July 2022 Edition

@bikerbabe wrote:
Hugs. No, you do what you need to do.
Just wishing the hospital would look into different sources. Something like it is totally needed for many patients 💕

Recovery takes time and you’re not used to it. 💕

@bikerbabe 

@just bee 

Liquid pizza!!!   🍕🍕🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

Maybe I should pull out my Nutribullet blender.

🥴
Honored Contributor

hello all

dh got his bridge work done this morn,he looks good with his 2 front teeth again.

ONLY to be told his back molar broke apart and has to be crown. dentist put some putty type material into the broken tooth area and around tooth to keep it together till crown can be sent/brought,what ever they get crowns from.that will be sept 20th at 8am,

since dh was home this morn got chores done early and quickly. can speed thru chores with 2 extra hands. anyway, did morn walk

no hang out today, it is misty/cloudy day cool and humid.

clothes are ready to fold in dryer.  ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

a boat load of excess bone found and removed from bottom of foot 2 bowling balls bones taken out,no wonder i was having so much problem walking. having problem with upset tummy from anathesia (sorry for mispelling), surg took about 1.5 hours, had to take many x rays during surg to see where he had to go next to excize more bone. have several small incisions on foot because of all the bone that had to be taken out. 

am so tired and sore. later guys.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

a boat load of excess bone found and removed from bottom of foot 2 bowling balls bones taken out,no wonder i was having so much problem walking. having problem with upset tummy from anathesia (sorry for mispelling), surg took about 1.5 hours, had to take many x rays during surg to see where he had to go next to excize more bone. have several small incisions on foot because of all the bone that had to be taken out. 

am so tired and sore. later guys.

@viva923 

I hear ya! Heart

Stay off your feet!  Take some time to heal.  Put your feet up and watch some of your favorite old shows.

Don't argue!Woman Mad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~