Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- January 2023 Edition

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Looks like @Brisky will be getting some snow.

The whole time our friend and I were chatting last night, snow was falling in Nevada.  A lot of it.

We might get a little tonight.

@just bee    I was highly amused at our Albuquerque weather report.  After theY enumerated the possible bountiful snowfall around the state, they said, "Albuquerque could get some too".  Then they flashed a chart that said Albuquerque could get 0-1".  And sadly, I can't find my storm boots.

@Kachina624 

Woman LOL

A coworker who lives in Ventana Ranch said they had some earlier in the week.  When I drove home that morning I saw several cars that had collected a good amount, then wondered if they were coming from Rio Rancho. 

Didn't get any in Paradise Hills.

We'll see...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

I have a feeling that glitch will be one of the top words of 2023.

@just bee 

Out with the old and in with the ...old.  

@geezerette 

Hey!  I resemble that remark!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

The whole time our friend and I were chatting last night, snow was falling in Nevada.  A lot of it.

@just bee 

Whatever snow falls will help with the drought.

That's the storm that's supposed to bring strong/severe thunderstorms to us tomorrow and tomorrow night.

I hope our meteorologists are as correct about that prediction as when they kept telling us our weekend would be beautiful--sunny and mild all weekend.  We spent all day yesterday in clouds, fog, and 40 degree temps.  Today is marginally sunny.

@geezerette 

Wintery sky here.  No sun.  Hoping for decent rain. Heart

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@just bee    I was highly amused at our Albuquerque weather report.  After theY enumerated the possible bountiful snowfall around the state, they said, "Albuquerque could get some too".  Then they flashed a chart that said Albuquerque could get 0-1".  And sadly, I can't find my storm boots.

@Kachina624 

Woman LOL

A coworker who lives in Ventana Ranch said they had some earlier in the week.  When I drove home that morning I saw several cars that had collected a good amount, then wondered if they were coming from Rio Rancho. 

Didn't get any in Paradise Hills.

We'll see...

@just bee    Probably was from RR as we had a good inch on the ground I think it was Wednesday morning.  I was startled to see it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

26B2BB52-2925-4637-BBD4-07B64C58D9F4.jpeg

Happy New Year from a very happy quokka. 
(Australia)

Respected Contributor

Happy new year bee hive....2023! WOW, time is flying!
Strange wet weather over here in my neck of the woods.

Been busy lately and yes my mother was a hoarder in some areas of her home. Her garage is actually scary🙈 I don't know why she kept some of the things she did! We are working on it....

I hope everybody is doing well or at least hanging in there......I think I want to hit the Lottery and move my DH and the dogs and cats to Hawaii. Goodbye CO, and I may come back but doubt it!
Yes, my dreams are good for my soul! I need some SUN. Pray for me as you will as you all will be invited to my ocean front property in Hawaii 🤣 When I win I am leaving on a Jet plane🤣 I love DREAMING🤗
Of course open bar.....ALOHA FRIENDS...

Talking crazy again but I am going insane...what more do I need to say...🤣🤣🤣

Be back after I look at luxury real estate somewhere in Hawaii

Stay safe all in this crazy world
Brisk out and wanting to fly away......

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:

Been busy lately and yes my mother was a hoarder in some areas of her home. Her garage is actually scary🙈 I don't know why she kept some of the things she did! We are working on it....

I hope everybody is doing well or at least hanging in there......I think I want to hit the Lottery and move my DH and the dogs and cats to Hawaii. Goodbye CO, and I may come back but doubt it!
Yes, my dreams are good for my soul! I need some SUN. Pray for me as you will as you all will be invited to my ocean front property in Hawaii 🤣 When I win I am leaving on a Jet plane🤣 I love DREAMING🤗

@Brisky 

Just don't book a flight with Southwestern. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Brisky 

You'll need to pick up a few new outfits before you go.

Ramsey5D Dog Golden Retriever Tropical Hawaiian Shirt Funny Aloha Unisex Beach Shirts Short ...

Tropical Pineapple Golden Retriever H37008 - Hawaii Shirt | Mens hawaiian shirts, Hawaii shirt ...

Amazon.com: Golden Retriever Tropical Coconut - 3D Summer Hawaii Shirt Tropical Funky Hawaiian ...

Gifttify - Golden Retriever Summer Leaves Hawaiian Shirt 2

Hawaiian Retrievers | Dogs golden retriever, Dog halloween, Golden puppy

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky wrote:

@Brisky 

Just don't book a flight with Southwestern. Woman Wink

🤣

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Brisky 

You'll need to pick up a few new outfits before you go.

Gifttify - Golden Retriever Summer Leaves Hawaiian Shirt 2

Hawaiian Retrievers | Dogs golden retriever, Dog halloween, Golden puppy

@just bee 

@Brisky 

The first shirt is especially attractive. 

And the wahine in the middle of the second photo is too.😂 🥰