Honored Contributor

The Bee Hive -- February 2023 Edition

Welcome to The Bee Hive! 🐝

Bees Create Beautiful Heart-Shaped Hives When They Aren't Forced Into Frames | Vintage bee, Bee ...

🐝

We already have a Bird’s Nest and a Back Fence here, so we thought the addition of a beehive would be appropriate. To maintain the current two-word format, we chose The Bee Hive. 🐝

It’s a place where all are invited to chat about almost anything. 🐝

Join us! 🐝

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- February 2023 Edition

Hey, all you HEPcats and HEPdogs! We had discussed making the Healthy Eating thread a monthly jam session, so I just went ahead and did a little improvisation. Heart

Jazz Cat - Lucy Ogletree

This is an invite to our crazy crib where you can come and break it down! I say we go 18 karat on this and really swing. If healthy eating’s not your bag, no problem. But if it is, I dig. Heart

It’s cool, I’m booted, let’s jump! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Goodbye January and why, #helloFebruary! Do you come here often? #jokes | Bulb, Christmas lights ...

Honored Contributor

For those of us who love honey- a heart shaped bunch of honey bees! Spotted by a friend in North ...

Honored Contributor

1000+ images about aiN'T miS*BEE*haVeN on Pinterest | Bumble bees, Honey bees and Honey jars

Esteemed Contributor

@just bee 

@just bee wrote:

Hey, all you HEPcats and HEPdogs! We had discussed making the Healthy Eating thread a monthly jam session, so I just went ahead and did a little improvisation. Heart

Jazz Cat - Lucy Ogletree

This is an invite to our crazy crib where you can come and break it down! I say we go 18 karat on this and really swing. If healthy eating’s not your bag, no problem. But if it is, I dig. Heart

It’s cool, I’m booted, let’s jump! Heart

One of my daughters would absolutely LOVE this Cool Cat! She is a truly a cataholic.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy February February Clipart, Welcome Home Cards, Happy February, February Quotes, Mary Engelbreit, Valentine Day Love, Holiday Greetings, Months In A Year, SnowFebruary Valentine Love Bee

Honored Contributor

Bumble Bee with a Heart Background | Light texture, Heart background, Bee

Honored Contributor

Bumble Bee Wooden Hanging Heart Decoration By Miss Meaney's Ltd | notonthehighstreet.com

Honored Contributor

Bee bumble bee wooden heart decoupage plaque rustic vintage | Etsy