Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- February 2022 Edition

🤣 👋 good night.

Of course, tomorrow is Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras so I suppose you could live it up! 🍺 🍔 🍰 🍪
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe 

For some of us, every Tuesday is Fat Tuesday.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I was just about to order Victorian London Fog and it's sold out!

Qoo GIFs | Tenor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Oh, Love Story. I never made it through the entire movie. 🤣
I know my views are not going to be welcomed. The truckers are a bunch of bozos.
I have no plans to leave nursing. I don’t think I can do bedside for much longer. Everyone is young and if they aren’t young, their bodies are beat up like me with lots of knee and back surgeries.

@bikerbabe - Well since you brought it up, WHY do you think the truckers are a bunch of bozos? Don't you think that it's appropriate for citizens to stand up for, and protest against, perceived injustices by our elected officials? I'm really curious to hear your answer because I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this, 

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much at this end today

sheet day, did hang out sheets/blankets,bathrobes the heavy stuff, no sun today but a good stiff wind is finally materializing.anyway, hope all clothes dry outside.

did dry 2 loads (smaller ones) in the dryer.

ok guys that is it

did normal chores,did morn walk that is all,later guys

Esteemed Contributor

Did my morning walk.  Not enough time cause I had a meeting this am but now I can add another session in. I'm forcing myself to do this every day.

Going through a closet and trying to find all the winter and summer pants.