Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- December 2022 Edition

Uh oh! Technical Difficulties! - VotersOpinion.com

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charmwrote:

Hope you don't mind @just bee , but I'm going to say Rabbit Rabbit on the first of your monthly thread. Will be my first post.....So please start the Jan. thread now so I don't forget....Woman LOL

@Lucky Charm

I like the idea of adopting "rabbit rabbit."

white rabbit gifs | WiffleGif

A good way to start the new year. (I hope I don't forget!)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Pin on Humor

Honored Contributor

1000+ ideas about Friday Ecards on Pinterest | Ecards, Friday ...

Honored Contributor

@geezerettewrote:

@just beewrote:

New month! Last one of the year! Dress rehearsal for 2023!

Anyone have any plans for December?

@just bee

If the rest of the month continues with the same up-and-down weather we're having this first week, I'll be sitting around with my head in my hands for most of the month.☹️

How about you? Any special plans?

@geezerette

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charmwrote:

@geezeretteOur town is really family oriented and celebrates NYE with all kinds of activities for all ages.

There's a couple of bands playing on the Music Pier all night, different *acts* at several different venues around town (comediens, magician, ventriliquist, karaoke), the amusement park will be open for rides and at midnight they'll be fireworks on the beach.

You can pretty much walk to everything here where it's all going to be held. I'm probably closest to town out of everyone so everyone may park here and we'll walk.

They decorated the main street about two weeks ago and it looks so pretty--kinda old timey--like back in the 40s and 50s street decorations.

@Lucky Charm

I'm sure if New Mexico did anything like this, funnel cake would be involved.

As well as assault and battery.

Honored Contributor

"Prairie Dog Christmas (Personalize Lyrics)" | Christmas eCard | Blue ...

Honored Contributor

A full moon is coming. I can feel the craziness closing in! | Giggles ...

Honored Contributor

7 best **Hello December** images on Pinterest | Seasons of the year ...

Honored Contributor

Top 10 Someecards Wall Calendar 2020 - Wall Calendars - MatePapa