Respected Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive – Autumn 2020 Edition

[ Edited ]

@just bee wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

@just bee wrote:

image.png

They've rolled out the new vaccine at work and most of my coworkers have already gone in for their first shot.

Since it isn't mandatory (yet), I've chosen not to be vaccinated.

@just bee - Same here. Our hospital has started giving it out too and it's not mandatory for us yet either so I also have chosen not to be vacinnated. 

@rnmom 

How long do you think it will be before it is mandatory?

@just bee  Hopefully never because I REALLY don't want to take it. The flu shot isn't mandatory, I hope this won't be either. But I'm sure even if the hospital doesn't, the other "powers that be" will make it mandatory soon. Maybe early retirement??

Honored Contributor

hello all

bad afternoon,

dd was involved in a very serious car accident about 1ish today.

car was totalled. all 3 grandkids were in car too. they were shaken up and bounced around, they were all SEATBELTED IN .

dd was on a main road when a lady ran a stop sign/stop light all air bags deployed.

all are hurting, both physically/mentally. but they came out of car accident OK

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

bad afternoon,

car was totalled. all 3 grandkids were in car too. they were shaken up and bounced around, they were all SEATBELTED IN .

dd was on a main road when a lady ran a stop sign/stop light all air bags deployed.

ok guys later.

@viva923 

That's terrible!  And right now they're still in shock so they're probably not yet feeling all the bumps and bruises.

The good news is that they're okay, but they're going to go through a lot before they actually feel okay.

Keep us posted! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

bad afternoon,

ok guys later.

@viva923 - Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about that! I am sorry that the car got totaled but thank God that no one was seriously hurt or killed.