Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- August 2023 Edition

@Brisky wrote:
Dr. Tillamook? Actually, he might be a better doctor than some.
BH, definitely has your back. Cake good but the new Bee pot is priceless. 💯 Have fun and take it easy.

Still chasing off wasp nests.🙄
Brisk out and still hunting. Have found three nests.😡

@Brisky 

Three??? Woman Surprised

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Brisky
Stay safe with those hornet nests! I’m so sorry your DH got stung.

🐝
So happy you have a break!
I vote for linguine and clams and chantilly cake.

Out of ice cream. (Not that I need it. 🫣)
Eating 🍿 popped in coconut oil (the only way I’ll eat it)

@bikerbabe 

You psychic, too? Woman LOL

Last night's Mom's Spaghetti turned into Mom's Linguine.  All out of spaghetti!

Having some now with a glass of wine.  Chantilly cake next!

Have been thinking about popcorn lately...

But you need Tillamook.  You're supporting an Oregon business!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

blenderart GIFs | Find, Make & Share Gfycat GIFs

Not a bad day.  Time to call it a night.

Honored Contributor

1000+ images about hello : tuesday on Pinterest | Happy tuesday quotes, Betty boop and Cartoon ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually take Balloon Fiesta week off but I won't this year.  It will be different because I'll be at the Cancer Center Monday through Friday instead of being at the house watching balloons.

But there is something to look forward to.  The annular solar eclipse on October 14th during the Fiesta.

Happily, it's a Saturday.

The Saturday, Oct. 14, 2023, annular solar eclipse will cross North, Central, and South America. It will be visible in parts of the United States, Mexico, and many countries in South and Central America.

In the U.S., the annular solar eclipse begins in Oregon at 9:13 a.m. PDT and ends in Texas at 12:03 p.m. CDT.

Honored Contributor

Map of North America showing the path of the annular solar eclipse.

Honored Contributor

Interesting. My sister’s place is on the edge of the path of maximum eclipse in Oregon.

🐝 I hope the balloon festival has good weather this year. There’s something so happy about all those colorful balloons. And, of course, the 🐝.

Many moons ago, I went up in a hot air balloon with a boyfriend. Near Temecula. It was beautiful.

Hoping for a quiet day and still trying to move. 🤣 I’m supposed to volunteer later and I need to walk. 🤪

DH is talking to landscape guys today about changing grading in the yard. I don’t want to know. 🫣🥺
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Interesting. My sister’s place is on the edge of the path of maximum eclipse in Oregon.

🐝 I hope the balloon festival has good weather this year. There’s something so happy about all those colorful balloons. And, of course, the 🐝.

Many moons ago, I went up in a hot air balloon with a boyfriend. Near Temecula. It was beautiful.

Hoping for a quiet day and still trying to move. 🤣 I’m supposed to volunteer later and I need to walk. 🤪

DH is talking to landscape guys today about changing grading in the yard. I don’t want to know. 🫣🥺

@bikerbabe 

Maybe you need to take a little trip up there... Woman Wink

Weather is always hit or miss during the Fiesta.  It is what it is.

Former coworkers were balloonists and we crewed for a bit.  There was an event In Pagosa Springs and I went up in a balloon over green and water.  Very different from flying over the high desert.

I know you love to volunteer but maybe you should take the day off.

We have the same problem here.  We live on a steep hill and heavy rain ends up on the patio, inching towards the patio doors...

Honored Contributor

The Bees....

3 Bumble Bees @ 2015 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta - Picture of Anderson-Abruzzo International ...

The Bees flying high | Balloons, Hot air balloon, Air balloon

Abuquerque Balloon Fiesta

Kissing Bees.... | Balloon fiesta, Balloons, Fiesta

Albuquerque Balloon Glow

Honored Contributor

🎈 🐝💕