Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- April 2024 Edition

@just bee 

Poor WGD.  He's gotten to be an old man that has to get up in the middle of the night.  Well, welcome to the club!  I've been doing that for years.

Carla can still last 14 hours straight.  For that.  When she has to get up during the night I have to be quick because peeing is not the problem.🤢

I have cats instead of an alarm clock.  Although I'm usually awake anyway long before they stir.  My days of getting a full nights sleep are long gone.

Honored Contributor

Gently, gently now... I touchy the birdie . Did you smile?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

IMG_8675.jpeg

Honored Contributor

IMG_8627.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

IMG_8675.jpeg

@bikerbabe 

This is true. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

They've set up a demonstration (protest) at UNM's duck pond.  Hopefully, the ducks won't mind.

So far, participants are not vandalizing the campus.  If they continue to protest peacefully, I'll be surprised.  And impressed.

I saw online photos of my alma mater and what has been done to a campus I once revered.  Absolute desecration.  

I felt ill when I saw what had been done to buildings where I'd spent so much time over a five year-period.

Who's going to pay to clean up that mess?

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is downright chilly today. only 50 degrees today, nor'east wind off ocean. cloudy too with some showery weather.

hair cut today. got that accomplished

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

A little cooler here -- we're in the low 70s after a couple days in the 80s.

Wind is the issue here in the spring.

But everything is greening up and flowers are in bloom.  Soon I'll be smelling my favorite: Russian olive blossoms.  I look forward to that.

Russian Olive, ELAEAGNUS ANGUSTIFOLIA, fragrant flowers, silver berries,  10-15cm | eBay