Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- April 2023 Edition

Can you believe April is almost over!  It's very cool (chilly) here today.  Little rain over night.  Have the next 4 days to look forward to downpours.  Cut our yard last night, will do next door today.  It's getting started that is the tough part!

Honored Contributor

IMG_2094.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

We have a lot of leftover basil from the linguine and clams, so BH picked up an Amy's Margherita pizza for me to have when I get home in the morning.

Just a little extra basil...

@just bee 

@Lucky Charm 

After you two had been talking about the Margherita I bought one.  I had it just yesterday, in fact.  Pretty tasty.

It reminds me a lot of the pizzas our Italian friends made (from scratch).  Without all the stuff I usually have on mine. 

I've only had the vegan margherita and it's pretty darn good.  In fact, it's too good.  I have to really fight with this little devil on my shoulder to not be tempted. 

When out of town last Saturday, of course I bought one.  I had a cooler with ice packs, so I knew I was going to be bad.

Got home kinda late, but still ate half.  And dontchaknow, I ate the other half first thing in the morning.

Ugh, I have a problemo!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

We have a lot of leftover basil from the linguine and clams, so BH picked up an Amy's Margherita pizza for me to have when I get home in the morning.

Just a little extra basil...

@just bee 

@Lucky Charm 

After you two had been talking about the Margherita I bought one.  I had it just yesterday, in fact.  Pretty tasty.

It reminds me a lot of the pizzas our Italian friends made (from scratch).  Without all the stuff I usually have on mine. 

@geezerette 

@Lucky Charm 

BH was warming the oven when I got home...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

hello all

very wet and cool today. rained very heavily overnight. 3/4 inch in gauge this morn out front.

no walk this morn, to wet. cloudy suppose to rain till next week tuesday.

have foot doc check at 3pm today.

not much else going on. later guys

Honored Contributor

A little mishap.

BH was yelling, "Open the door!  Open the door!!!"

Apparently the oven was smoking and that means the smoke alarm will go off and traumatize the dog.

Much running around and confusion, but the pizza made it out of the oven and I was able to add fresh basil before I devoured the entire thing.

Tasty!  Not a bad texture and very good with this wine. Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Those pizzas are so little, I cook mine in a countertop toaster oven.  It's not a big oven either.  But, again, the pizzas are so tiny.  Yeah, tiny. That's right....Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

How are you doing Miss @just bee ?

I know the last month has been crazy for you (for lack of a better word).

Good sleep and nutrition---so important.  Yes, I'm giving orders!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

How are you doing Miss @just bee ?

I know the last month has been crazy for you (for lack of a better word).

Good sleep and nutrition---so important.  Yes, I'm giving orders!

@Lucky Charm 

It's been one month since my colonoscopy and my diagnosis.  And it's been a pretty fast month.

Glad time seems to be moving quickly because the next six months are going to be... interesting.

Gotta start thinking about getting some sleep.  Later!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Those pizzas are so little, I cook mine in a countertop toaster oven.  It's not a big oven either.  But, again, the pizzas are so tiny.  Yeah, tiny. That's right....Woman Happy

@Lucky Charm 

They are small.  So I can easily eat the whole pizza in a few hours.  But I can easily eat a regular size frozen pizza in a few hours too.  

We don't have the vegetarian option here.  I wouldn't have gotten that anyway.  I can make certain substitutions, but I still prefer real cheese.  Although I rarely have it anymore.