Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- April 2023 Edition

@bikerbabe wrote:
First fire. Wind isn’t too bad today but it’s getting hot the next few days. Sky is that weird orange. Hopefully they can get it contained fairly quickly.

@bikerbabe 

Hope so, too. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

So...I was walking down to close the gate for the evening and who do I spy at my garbage bag?  Yep--the suspected toy thief! 🥸

The little devil is so smart she knows what day is trash pickup!  No goodies to pilfer this week, though.

It had been a while since I'd seen her and you would have thought it had been a year.  She is absolutely the happiest dog I've ever met.  And I'm not even her owner.

I did give her a couple of cookies so it wasn't a total loss for the girl.🥰

@geezerette 

How cute is that? Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Cookies make everything better. 🥰 🍪

@bikerbabe 

Yes, they do!

Something really satisfying about a really good cookie.  In fact, I could go for an oatmeal raisin right now.

Don't have any, though. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

They scheduled me for an appointment with the radiation doc and I was okay with it until I wasn't.

Anything scheduled on a day I work is just not doable.  I can't afford to take days off for appointments, so I called and rescheduled.  It's further away but I don't see the problem with that. 

The oncologist discussed the tentative plan and I asked if it was possible to have my infusions on Mondays.  She said that would be possible.

This new appointment will be on a Monday and I don't know if I'll have already started chemo by then.  But if I'm there that day for my 4-hour infusion, I don't see why the radiation doc can't come up to the 4th floor for our meeting.

It's a better view at least.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

They scheduled me for an appointment with the radiation doc and I was okay with it until I wasn't.

Anything scheduled on a day I work is just not doable.  I can't afford to take days off for appointments, so I called and rescheduled.  It's further away but I don't see the problem with that. 

The oncologist discussed the tentative plan and I asked if it was possible to have my infusions on Mondays.  She said that would be possible.

This new appointment will be on a Monday and I don't know if I'll have already started chemo by then.  But if I'm there that day for my 4-hour infusion, I don't see why the radiation doc can't come up to the 4th floor for our meeting.

That sounds like a plan!  And you let the radiation doc know that you work there and what the situation is as far as taking time off.  You're an employee there also, just like him. @just bee 

Honored Contributor

Now I've got to walk to get money.  Something I've never done before!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@just bee wrote:

That sounds like a plan!  And you let the radiation doc know that you work there and what the situation is as far as taking time off.  You're an employee there also, just like him. @just bee 

@Lucky Charm 

Good point. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

We have a lot of leftover basil from the linguine and clams, so BH picked up an Amy's Margherita pizza for me to have when I get home in the morning.

Just a little extra basil...

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

We have a lot of leftover basil from the linguine and clams, so BH picked up an Amy's Margherita pizza for me to have when I get home in the morning.

I'm drooling....Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

@just bee 

@Lucky Charm 

After you two had been talking about the Margherita I bought one.  I had it just yesterday, in fact.  Pretty tasty.

It reminds me a lot of the pizzas our Italian friends made (from scratch).  Without all the stuff I usually have on mine.