Honored Contributor

just a check in, catching up on all my old half hour programs i recorded.

not much new here.

made thin slice homemade chicken b rest for dinner. The chicken was excellent tonight. So tender and juicy.

Used Allen chicken tonight.

not much else see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Re: The Beach Cafe

[ Edited ]

Image result for missouri fall foliage

Good evening ((Everyone)).  Just heard that our @possummink had made it home safely to very hot temps.

She cannot post yet and ATT will be out to trouble shoot what the problem is.

I imagine she will be busy unpacking and catching up with the family, friends, critters, and garden.

Also, enjoy the changing seasons with the beautiful fall foliageSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for welcome home

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl -

Have been home- just- three hours; had a bowl of soup, now seeing notes:: could not get ON, trying four differnt times. 

The answer to question is yes, more so. Doctors want the high to be under 120 and the low to be under 80. For example; 110 over 70. 

"if there were a health condition or pain, the arteries are narrow". CIRCULATION in a some part of the body. 

15 years ago the standard was 140 over 90. That has changed 2years ago to 120 over 80, if there is a number 130 over 84, that is now referred to as a level stage of> (1) being an elevation to pre hypertension. 

Anything over 136, and lower is 84, then that's slowly going to stage 2- as a precursor to high blood pressure.  

There are 4 different stage levels. 

My husband take his b-p each day usually finding a 122 over 70. If he eats anything with salt, sugar or heavy gravy, the numbers are more mid 130 over 82.  He is NOT on any blood pressure medication, but 1 baby  81mg aspirin each morning. Fast foods are pretty much a big no..... One hamburger can mess up your entire cholesterol.. the cheap ones. The buns are pure carbs and break down to sugars spiking your own blood sugar.  I do not miss those at any cost. I do recommend Chick-Fil-a.... loves those.

Diet in my opinion  [AND DOCTORS']  is better than medication, along with exercise. 

I am good at the diet but 75% with exercise.  I do take a hefty amount of Lessman's food supplements. There is no possible way for me to have every needed vit/ min every day unless having a private nutritional dietitian. I do take the vein & circulation for added support.

Vit. D is essential- calcium is need to work together, also the omegas and magnesium.

We take the everyday Essentials, now. We can get traces of other minerals.

My parents had us on an 1 a day vitamin & mineral since we were very young...way before there was any substantial information for the lay person. We never discontinued that little habit when dad told us the importance ``of,,,,,,,,,   I didn't quite understand but knew they knew much more than me.

Also, I have the ( grain) toasted bread with a teaspoon of grape organic jelly. 27 g for 2 slices.  Multi grains: I alternate from the the bread one day & have the steel cut oats the next. I do not eat much of anything until evening dinner.

I drink a lot of water, and 1 glass of apple juice. 2 cups of organic coffee (BLACK) whole bean that is ground every 2 days

By chance have you, or do you have any noted leg -arm circulation issues that has affected any organ due to a high bp panel years ago?

@mousiegirlHeart

I hope this helps some. Doppler is a complete >other< testing, and it comes with some if, ands and don'ts.

I'll get tomy Cordyline plant, I hope, soon. i am half way to dropping off, so hope the wording was readable.  lovingly,

...me..  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @lulutoby...I was wondering BIG TIME but thinking so much unpacking -not to mention the abrupt change.

Please tell her I am thinking of her. 

Good night ...off to i hope a cool bed and a cozy blanket. 

Honored Contributor

https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/338534-Gratitude-Wednesday-Blessings.jpg

It's a nice morning here, 64 and partly sunny, with no rain for now.  We had 2" of rain yesterday.  79 will be high today.

DH will be having series of Euflexxa shots in both knees starting this morning.  Ouch.  But it helps.  (Series is given over period of 3 weeks.)

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday.  We've almost made it to official fall (22nd).

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/338727-Count-All-Your-Blessings-And-You-Won-t-Have-Time.jpg

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby  Thank you for the update on @possummink -  I was wondering where she was and if all was OK.

Honored Contributor

giphy.gif

Morning, Ladies  Hope you have a great day.

It is dark, dreary, cool and rainy here today.  Sassy goes to the groomer's this afternoon and after DH is done with work I have INR check.  My plan is to make homemade lasagna for dinner tonight as I can get that made before my appointment then pop it in the oven when we get home.

Honored Contributor

42087327_727651494238392_5004852856621105152_n.jpg