Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Animated Photo

@Puddles, I am so happy that Snow White will be coming to live with you and Ian. I know she must be wondering where you two are. I pray for an uneventful transition. 

cat20among20the20spring20flowers20wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: ocean

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant and text

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today.

getting more humid, will be closing up shortly. fans back in shed.

had some dogs running loose in my year. had a neighbor lady call me up telling me one of the dogs charged after her when she walked outside to shoo the dog away.

the new neighbor man who moved in back in april=may, now opens his door and lets his dogs run loose. unbelievable.

not much else, have a facial today, she is going to see if she can get rid of more of my milia.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2015/12/02/14/Books.jpg?width=1368&height=912&fit=bounds&format=pjpg&auto=webp&quality=70

DH and I just returned from our public library's semi-annual book sale.  Books, books and more books, somewhere between 35,000 and 40,000 to start with.  Books range from almost new to vintage in both hard cover and paperbacks.  You walk in, they give you a large shopping bag, you fill it with your choices, and pay only $20.00 at the door.  Wow, that's cheap reading for us.  I always get a few cookbooks to add to my collection and some reading material too.  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles

I just now read about your sister in law. I am praying for her, and the entire family. My heart hurts because I understand the pain. Please know I am with you in spirit. 

fd981fb78fffcb82a367289a6b832307.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NAES1, I am missing you, and praying that you are okay. I know something must be wrong, and I hope you can let us hear from you soon. 

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

not much today.

getting more humid, will be closing up shortly. fans back in shed.

had some dogs running loose in my year. had a neighbor lady call me up telling me one of the dogs charged after her when she walked outside to shoo the dog away.

the new neighbor man who moved in back in april=may, now opens his door and lets his dogs run loose. unbelievable.

not much else, have a facial today, she is going to see if she can get rid of more of my milia.

ok guys will check in later.

@viva923   Does your area have leash laws?  If so, call the authorities, you have a neighbor to back you up as to what he is doing.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Sea Ocean Beach

@possummink

Do you think that might be a pelican in the background getting ready to pounce...you pictures always have a bit in them that bring a smile to my face!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey everyone

mousie, we do have a leash law. I called one of the HOA people we have. We use to have a strong group of people, the development was top shape. they have since left, and now we have weak, who cares what happens people. I called of the hoa people to complain, she said she would handle it. see what happens. probably nothing.

began getting rid of the vacuums cleaners that i can no longer use on this new plush carpeting. put them at the curb, gone within 30 min's. as long as it helps out someone else.

calling for bad weather tomorrow soaking rain, could get 1-3 inches an hour. it is a coastal storm just meandering up the coast.

ok guys see all later.