Valued Contributor

That moment when you know all is well...

[ Edited ]

Many  here will know i often speak of my brother amd his illness, he had been very sick for almost a year, just had surgery in dec , long surgery almost died. He is healing amazingly well. I have been his financial and moral support. The past week our talk turns to he is lonley, not for  talk but for companionship, good sign..

He is 60 lost his son 2 years ago wife left  him then.I hear  him say i met a nice lady shes cute.. me happy dancing! Today says it's  time to go to work.

paid my bills all is well! me more happy dancing , he is thinking  of spring ,  cooking  , planning . . Thank you to a  bigger force.. It has been amazing  watching someone  come back to life... To our  native ancestors  i give thanks for this walk.. My dear wolf  winter is over. . Happy new year to all who wander.. light is always near....Maryanne

Esteemed Contributor

Re: That moment when you know all is well...

@Keeper of the koi This post has my heart smiling, best wishes to you and your brother!

Trusted Contributor

This is wonderful news!  God Bless you and God Bless your brother! Much happiness!  

Honored Contributor

that does sound like a happy new year.I hope your brother knows how lucky he is to have you to care for him.Healthy happy and on with life....sounds for sure like all is well.

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

Sending thoughts of gratitude and continued health on the winds for you and your brother,

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi, bless you for your kindness.  I have been there myself with a not terminal illness for my brother so I rejoice that your story has a good ending.  LM

Trusted Contributor

@Keeper of the koi  Just wonderful news!!  I can hear the cheer in your voice.  Your brother's life is mending, nicely.  Good luck to him and his future.  

You are a wonderful sister.  I hope you both can continue to have a beautiful relationship.

Enjoy this happy feeling and God bless you both.

What a happy story, you just made my morning.  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi, Why that's the best news I've heard in days. Blessings to all, and it does sound great, onward, and upward. You did good kid!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for blessings to all images

Respected Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

what a beautiful post....very inspiring.