Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks To Everyone For The Wonderful Support!

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

So sorry it didn't work out.  There's some really good advice in this thread --  I'd follow it.  You are definitely a delightful person with a wonderful personality and you'll find something soon -- I'm sure of it.

@Deb1010yetagain***************Thank you for your concern.  I taught thirty six years and placed many of my juniors and seniors.  Right now we're coming out of the winter season and so many of the openings are at hardware type stores and hotels.

I left a wonderful position because of a toxic woman they added and recieved no support from management.  I was 170-180% over my sales goal.

Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks To Everyone For The Wonderful Support!

@ECBG wrote:

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

So sorry it didn't work out.  There's some really good advice in this thread --  I'd follow it.  You are definitely a delightful person with a wonderful personality and you'll find something soon -- I'm sure of it.

@Deb1010yetagain***************Thank you for your concern.  I taught thirty six years and placed many of my juniors and seniors.  Right now we're coming out of the winter season and so many of the openings are at hardware type stores and hotels.

I left a wonderful position because of a toxic woman they added and recieved no support from management.  I was 170-180% over my sales goal.

@ECBG, that's terrible to have a toxic coworker.  Good for you for being so far over your sales goal!