Honored Contributor

I am not a super contributor or as knowledgable as some, but I wanted to thank all of you who put a smile on my face and when I post a question you always have answers or suggestions.  It's nice to read the variety of topics and the kind responses. I should take the time and write Thanks on each entry that I learn something helpful or entertaining.  For all of you who take the time to post, I appreciate your comments.  Thanks so much!!!!

Respected Contributor

That's nice. I agree, lots of info and product reviews here and it's nice for you to acknowledge it. 

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

I am not a super contributor or as knowledgable as some, but I wanted to thank all of you who put a smile on my face and when I post a question you always have answers or suggestions.  It's nice to read the variety of topics and the kind responses. I should take the time and write Thanks on each entry that I learn something helpful or entertaining.  For all of you who take the time to post, I appreciate your comments.  Thanks so much!!!!

You can just "Heart" each entry if you like, fun and convenient.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123, Good of you to acknowledge all the time & care that posters put into this forum, I agree wholeheartedly with you, I've learned so much & appreciate all that contribute.

Respected Contributor

What a lovely post!  And I agree with you; I have been helped many times by posters who have answered my questions, especially on Electronics.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love all of the helpful supportive people here too.This is my go to place when I need a pick me up or have a problem to solve.I have never been let down so thanks everyone!

Respected Contributor
I totally agree. Even though some here suggest I google my query, I find that the information I receive from the forums is invaluable and way more informative in many cases than google. Plus, there's that added personal touch.
If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown