Honored Contributor

A very grateful thank you to all who responded to my post about what to wear to a wedding.

I have ditched the idea of leggings.  A lot of you will be glad to hear that!

I have decided to wait until the spring and summer items come out.  I also have been shopping at a lot of other sites.  I have not found anything as of yet that trips my trigger.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

A very grateful thank you to all who responded to my post about what to wear to a wedding.

I have ditched the idea of leggings.  A lot of you will be glad to hear that!

I have decided to wait until the spring and summer items come out.  I also have been shopping at a lot of other sites.  I have not found anything as of yet that trips my trigger.

good to know

lots of time to look and there's are plenty of busybodies posters here to help 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear@Imaoldhippie

I am not a “busybody.” I am a snooper.

just needed to look in and see what @Imaoldhippie had decided.

BTW... probably a good decision to wait and make sure something “trips your switch!”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I am happy to hear that you will try to find another choice that fills your requirements to wear comfortably at the wedding.I think a long dress could be so much cooler in 5he summer and still cover the parts you don’t like to show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Glad you aren't set in stone on QVC. Keep looking. Talk with your son and his Bride. They will be the best source of ideas and what their wedding will be like. The pictures will be shown and/or displayed for years. I hope you find exactly what makes you happy to walk down that aisle proudly, too! Enjoy that special day with your family. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor
I am sure when more spring things are out there you will have lots more choices and will find something you will love to wear!