Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you to all my QVC Family for your prayers and well wishes

@Stormygirl, So good to see your post. All my best to you. Prayers and well wishes for a speedy and full recovery. So glad you're doing better. We'll keep watching for you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl, may each day find you stronger.  My best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.  LM

Super Contributor

@Stormygirl. I am so sorry to know you are in pain. I pray you will feel better and stronger in the days ahead.  Take one day at a time and know better days will come. ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Wow in all your pain you took time to thank us.  May God Bless you and may 2017 bring you the best of health.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

Stormy, I am so sorry that you needed another surgery and am happy that you were able to update us.  I continue to pray fervently for your recovery sweetie.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

I wish you healing and continues strength. You must be a strong person to withstand this much trauma and you must have a golden heart. Best wishes @Stormygirl.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all so much. Each day I feel alittle stronger. Finally some feeling in my feet! These surgeries sure put the holiday into perspective for me. Wasnt able to go shopping since Early October and I havent been stressing about that. Laying in bed I have time for reflection upon life and what is important. I wish for every one of you a very healthy and happy Holiday season. xoxoxoxox Stormy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stormygirl   So glad that you are feeling better every day and that you are regaining sensation.  I know nature takes its course, but I wish I could speed up the healing process for you.  But I'm so happy you've made the turn around and are on your way back to health and to enjoying life fully again.  All hugs and kisses,   Justice   

Honored Contributor

IMG_5098.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~