Trusted Contributor

Thank you to all my QVC Family for your prayers and well wishes

[ Edited ]

I finally figured out after several years how to start a thread. I want to thank each and every one of you, my QVC family for your prayers, love, well wishes during these last 3 surgeries in only 6 weeks.

I had surgery once again on Monday 12-12-16 to close a massive spinal fluid leak which almost killed me. My brain was dropping and was very scary. The surgery was very painful and I am in so much awful pain. I hope this is the last surgery for now.

I wished I could have contacted one of you before now but had no way to do such. I want you all to know I think about you and miss you all so much. I am recovering now at home today. Am in bed most of the time. I feel blessed to have you all as friends in my life. Life can change so much so quickly.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. My only want this season is to be able to walk again and to have less pain is all. Nothing else.

Thank you soooooo much again for taking the time to think of me. Is truly a blessing and a miracle as you all dont even really know me yet I feel so loved here. I dont even know how to express myself right now through the tears. Some from the awful pain and some tears for feeling so blessed. Big hugs to each and every one of you. I do love you all so much. Hey and thanks I can finally know how to start a thread!!! Slow me LOL . Fondly with Love xoxoxoxoxoxo Stormy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you to all my QVC Family for your prayers and well wishes

@Stormygirl  God bless you sweet thing.  What an ordeal you have been through.  I am so sorry to hear of all the surgery, pain and scary things you have been surrounded with for awhile now.

My prayers for you, dear, that recovery is speedy and pain diminishes very quickly.  I hope you can mend comfortably.

Take care of yourself and enjoy your Christmas, even if it's watching your favorite Christmas movie from bed.  Do whatever makes you feel better and happy.

I'm sending a great Big Hug!!!!!Heart

Honored Contributor

Stormy,

Image result for sending hugs to you images

Trusted Contributor

Stormygirl, I know you will get your Christmas wish.  If you've made it this far you'll go all the way.  Thoughts and prayers and all good things for you!   Speedy recovery! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl

Happy you are home. I wish you felt better but being home is healing . I will keep you in my prayers . come back  whenever you feel able to post.

We all  will be here to help you heal.   {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Trusted Contributor

Stormy, I haven't posted with you much, but I was struck by your sweet message.  I want to add my hopeful wishes that you recover quickly and completely and get back to the things you like to do!  Take it slow and easy and don't rush.... do as the doctors say and take care of YOU!

Best wishes and I hope your  Christmas is filled with recovery and NO pain!!  Hugs!!

Suzie

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stormygirl

I'm totally computer-challenged, but u may have me beat. Glad u figured out how to start a thread. I'm so happy all those surgeries are done --- now you need to take it easy and gain your strength back. I'm praying that all your pain disappears very soon. I also enjoy posting on here and hearing from so many smart, kind women --- all over the U.S. Take Care and let us hear from you. Sandy in Calif.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl, it's so good to hear from you!

💋💋🌹🌷🌺🌸🌻💐💜💙💚💛❤️

Sending you every good thought and wish for a speedy feel-better and a comfortable, good and restful Christmas.

IMG_4121.JPGIMG_4117.JPGIMG_4096.JPG

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl What a sweet message to all of us. With all you have going on it touches me you reached out to us and let us know how you are. I have been watching the forum for an update. My prayers will be there every day for you and I hope your pain subsides soon. Resting and healing is number one on your list. Just a few weeks from now and it will be 2017. I pray it will be your best year yet. We will all be here to welcome you back when you are stronger.

Take care and know you have prayers every day coming your way from your QVC friends here. 💞

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl...wow, you have been thru the mill.....wishing you fast healing and getting back on your feet asap...