Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you for your prayers

I am deeply sorry for your loss.  Your strength at this difficult time is so inspiring.  I wish you and yours peace and comfort as you face each new day.  

deepest-sympathy.jpg

Valued Contributor

Prayers

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you've found peace! Carry that with you tomorrow! If needed, I'm sure the priest would meet again with you! If you need to talk with him, start by telling him how he helped you all week and thank him! You might take him some homemade cookies if you bake, or invite him to a home cooked meal. You can talk to him then! I'm sure you will be I. Many of our prayers as you pay your respects to the woman who made your nephew happy! You are a good person, and I pay God will bless you tomorrow and always!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens

I bought a beautiful appropriate versed card & sent him a written note enclosed.

I live in a different area than my brother & family so have asked him to if possible, reach out to them. I believe he will continue to be in their lives!

I am blessed everyday -today I got a very nice blessing. A very near & dear friend of ours passed away a month ago. Today, I received a letter from the Trustee of the estate. Oh my, he gifted me with my fav Louis Vuitton bag (Montaigne GMA) & wallet -- didn't stop there....

gifted me with a 14 day east/west Caribbean cruise in a suite (for 2).

great surprise to after another sad day my nephews gf funeral

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Imadickens

I bought a beautiful appropriate versed card & sent him a written note enclosed.

I live in a different area than my brother & family so have asked him to if possible, reach out to them. I believe he will continue to be in their lives!

I am blessed everyday -today I got a very nice blessing. A very near & dear friend of ours passed away a month ago. Today, I received a letter from the Trustee of the estate. Oh my, he gifted me with my fav Louis Vuitton bag (Montaigne GMA) & wallet -- didn't stop there....

gifted me with a 14 day east/west Caribbean cruise in a suite (for 2).

great surprise to after another sad day my nephews gf funeral

That is indeed a plethora of riches! How wonderful that your friend thought so highly about you! I have a feeling those high regards were not misplaced! I am a true believer in "what goes around, comes around. I'm sure you have given a great deal of yourself (not just things or empty words) to those who needed it. Now, it's your turn to receive! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! No doubt you'll look fabulous carrying your gorgeous bag!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

For the parents of the children that were taken,this will be the hardest ,most difficult thing they have ever had happened.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.