Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you for prayers for my niece!

@gloriajean  I am so happy to hear the fabulous news for LuAnn and the family.  That is just the best news I've heard in a long time.  So very happy for your family.  I hope everyone is doing well, including the little angels, and Mom&Dad.

Nice to see you here today.

Take care friend.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean

That's fantastic news about your niece.  As a cancer survivor myself I'm always grateful when another person has beat this horrid disease.  May she remain cancer free.  Prayers are answered.

I've been thinking of Bobbisue this morning and wondering how she is doing?  Have you been in touch with her recently?  If I recall correctly you have posted re. Bobbisue in the past.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

I just talked to Bobbiesue and she's not feeling well at all.  Her lungs have fluid in them, and she has a doctor's appt. next week.  She asks for you all to pray for her.  She doesn't miss not having a computer because she is so sick, she said. 

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean  I am happy to read the good news about your niece and saddened to read the news about Bobbiesue.  I will start a flameless candle for Bobbiesue and keep it cycling until I am told it is no longer needed.  

I will pray for her.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise