Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You😁

[ Edited ]

LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small Hearts Big Heart Photo Backdrop // PolyPaper Photography image 0

Respected Contributor
@Annabellethecat66,
💕😍🤗 Thank you & the very same back to you! You do have a real gift in writing your interesting & often thought-provoking posts! Take care!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I will miss your posts.  I'm thinking about going to one of the other places mentioned here but, like so many other posters, I am not tech savvy. I mean....it's bad....really bad. Years ago when I got my first computer, I remember having to call my daughter.  I said to her, "I think I have everything figured out now except one thing. She asked me what that was.  I replied, "There's this little black arrow on my screen and I can't get rid of it. It just keeps moving around every time I touch that little black thing on that pad."!  I'm a little further down the road since time has passed but almost still that bad at understanding anything new.

Anyway, I hope we will somehow meet again somewhere somehow. Thanks for reminding us to tell somebody we care and love them. I'm going to do that for sure tonight.

Love, Jubilant

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I saw where you called me.

I was at lunch with my friend.

Sorry I missed your call.

We can talk another time.  I hope you are doing well.  You are such a sweet person.

Love you, Annabelle (Linda)😘

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You😁

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 @jubilant 

Ladies, please google Newly Listed Forums In The Pro Boards Forum Directory

You want Q Forum Friends

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 You are most welcome!  

My mother who was 84 at her passing would say a vase of intentions never blooms.  NEVER apologize for telling others you love them, sometimes we have only one chance to do so!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 @jubilant 

Ladies, please google Newly Listed Forums In The Pro Boards Forum Directory

You want Q Forum Friends

@ECBG   Thank you . I do intend to check out this new board. I do want Q friends!  Right now I am going through a lot of medical stuff so it may take me some time.  If I should go ahead and join, I might be late in posting to people and wouldn't be quick in replying so it might be better for me to wait a bit till I find out where my  life (health-wise) is going. I had a quadruple open heart surgery 4 yrs. ago.  They told me around 5 yrs. I might have more issues and it appears I do.  One of these days I do plan to show up over there because, well....I will want to "see" everyone again, for sure!    

Honored Contributor

@jubilant 

Goodness.  Please take care.  Prayers.❤💗💛💞💞

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Nice talk last night.  Have a good weekend.  We will be celebrating my next to oldest granddaughter's 18th birthday.

She's the one I told you about that has a pilot's license and goes to the magnet school.

I swear if this country ever elects a female president, this girl will be in the running one day.

Be safe.  Love you.  Linda