Honored Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy coming here. 

I've learned a lot from all of you.

My posts are always way too long.  Most of you are willing to let me go on..blovating about a subject.

In my real life, I've always believed in telling people how much I care and/or love them.

We are not guaranteed a tomorrow or even a next hour.

It's for that reason I tell my friends and family what they mean to me.

It does wonders for the soul.  It makes one's heart feel lighter and when you get old (like me..almost 75) you don't fear death.

I only have a few regrets in life but one of them is not telling my friends (yes, even cyber friends) how much I value their friendship.😘

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 : I always read your post and enjoy them. I appreciate you and your cyber friendship. You have made me cry with understanding your situations, and you have helped me giggle and laugh when I desperately needed it. I am 67 but like you have learned so much and received help from so many kind and helpful people from the various forums.🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Back at you, @Annabellethecat66 !

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

Oh yes @Annabellethecat66 , I agree with you completely.  Anytime I need any suggestions, ideas, or what should I do advice, etc. everyone (well almost everyone - ha! ha!) has always been so kind and helpful.  I've learned so much about everything on these boards.    So often I find myself for so many various situations just saying ......"I'll just ask my QVC friends"!

Always have enjoyed your posts @Annabellethecat66.  :-)

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 -I always enjoy your posts.  We do think a lot alike.  💗

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   What a sweet post! As always, you make me giggle with your humor and great writing. Thanks for being a good friend to everyone on this site!  Warm hugs from Lincoln, Neb. (it's in the 90's today, which I love!)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I love reading your posts! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank You😁

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Annabellethecat66 . Same to you. I enjoy coming here to visit every day. with all of you. I don't do any other kind of social on line stuff, so this is a good place for me to be.

Respected Contributor

What a sweet post! I'm so glad you're on these forums and I always enjoy reading what you have to share. =)

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, i always enjoy reading your posts--you seem like an honest, kind, caring, and thoughtful person who truly cares about others. 

I am thankful for posters like you.