Honored Contributor

Thank You All So Much

[ Edited ]

I wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciate your condolences on the passing of my father on Christmas day.  It means a great deal to me.  I've been overwhelmed with the number of responses, prayers and good thoughts I've received.  I am thankful for all of you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

And we are thankful for you too!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciate your condolences on the passing of my father on Christmas day.  It means a great deal to me.  I've been overwhelmed with the number of responses, prayers and good thoughts I've received.  I am thankful for all of you.

@NickNack- This is the first I'm hearing. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dear father. May his memory be a blessing.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

No thanks is necessary, but you are very welcome. We are here if you need anything. Prayers and Hugs. 

Honored Contributor

Hopefully our thoughts and prayers are a comfort to you in some small way.

💔🙏🕊❤️

Honored Contributor

Some may find it odd that people on a shopping board bond, but I always try to offer condolences when I read that someone is hurting or requesting prayers.

Honored Contributor

Still praying for you and your family. And I won't stop. Heart 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Thinking of you and your family.

Wish I could offer more.

Sending Peace on the winds to you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@NickNack, that is so thoughtful, but so not necessary.  Our hearts go out to you as you go through this difficult time.  I wish there was something more I could do, honestly.  Just know we are with you and are here if, and when you need us.  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I hadn't been on the forums so much over the past few days and didn't see this until yesterday.  I'm truly sorry, @NickNack .  It's never easy losing someone you love and the holidays intensify all those feelings.

I wish you peace and comfort in the days to come.  Hold all the wonderful memories close to your heart.  In time, they will ease the grief you're feeling now.  Heart