Honored Contributor

Re: Tell Me About Podcasts, Please

[ Edited ]

You can listen to podcasts many ways. You can go online on your phone and go directly to the podcasts website and play episodes. You can go to Apple Podcasts  and search in the search bar for the podcast. You can choose to subscribe and you will get all the episodes or you can choose to listen to s single episode. You can go to podcast hosting sites such as

SOUNDCLOUD or STICHER. There are many of these host sites. You can play single episodes or subscribe to the whole podcasts. You can even find the podcasts on Youtube. Just put the name in the search bar and you will find the podcast. You can also type the name of any  podcast right into the Google search bar and many sites where you can listen will come up. They are free.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Tell Me About Podcasts, Please

There’s also I Heart Radio and Google Podcasts. Besides all these places podcasts are usually produced through a podcast network and the network website page has ways to play them. Some networks are Exactly Right, WONDERY, Slate Podcasts, The Washington Post, Comedy Central and hundreds more. If you are having trouble finding your podcast just ask me and I’ll find it for you.