Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I'm with you!  I love good old comedy shows!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor
I watch Andy Griffith with my be elderly father every day. Corny? Yes. But makes me remember when people were kind, understanding, and respectful to each other. I miss that.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I don't miss The Andy Griffith Show...EVER! My husband and I watch it ever single weeknight while eating dinner. Would watch it on the weekends, too, but can't seem to find it. There are times I think it's kept me sane. 

Honored Contributor

The only reason I like The Andy Griffith show is because of Don Knotts. He makes me laugh and I have no sense of humor. Glad it's on many channels around here. Don did leave the show at one point and I don't watch those.

Honored Contributor

These are the types of shows I watch daily.  Am loving reruns of The Real McCoys and Emergency.

Honored Contributor

LOVED Andy Griffith!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't miss the Andy Griffith Show but I do miss fun shows without any social messages attached to them.  I like shows like the Monkees, the Mothers's In-Law, the Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Partridge Family.  

Respected Contributor

I love a lot of the old shows.No swearing or raunchy commercials. Some of my favorites besides Andy G, are I Love Lucy and The D##k Van D#ke Show. Glad you can still watch these.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

We watch it almost daily.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.